3.17 TOXIC RAIN CHAMPION - Fast, Tanky, Deadly! - League-Start to End-Game

Going to be going for Ferrrul's Fur instead of QOTF; thoughts on grabbing 75% resists elsewhere and faster speed with Cat's Stealth? Would it be better over all for speeding through things?
"
Thanks for the build, will be league starting (and most likely taking it all the way). Are you going to adjust the pob for 3.17 when pob updates? My biggest question is what bow mastery to take since phasing is gone? Any other way to pick up phasing?

I m thincking to grab 1or2 new small points on Avatar of the Hunt wheel.
It will be 8 AS and 16% to get phasing. Maybe its to weak fot 2 point now. Idk.
Going to be going for Ferrrul's Fur instead of QOTF; thoughts on grabbing 75% resists elsewhere and faster speed with Cat's Stealth? Would it be better over all for speeding through things?

That’s the route I took last season, I really liked it. It puts a bit more pressure on your gloves because you need to get aspect of the cat on it but it’s doable. You also need to put a lesser duration gem in your gloves so that you get Perm Frenzy (and power) charges. If you don’t you might only get frenzy half the time as aspect switches slower. I still had max resists but had awesome rings, belt, boots etc.
Spoke to Brunowa a few times, and I cant recognize a decent hit to our damage. Maybe its recognizable to lower levels or equip.
But I am still able to push down the TR Button and destroy any boss without phases in a few seconds.

Tested Explo Arrow, and was not happy with damage, but more with the tank. So it is TR again.
hurrr I can't read
Dernière édition par Roulce, le 5 févr. 2022 22:48:01
Hey guys.. :)

I just noticed that the first Bow Mastery (regarding to PoB) "calls for" 20% Chance for phasing on kill and 8% movement speed while phasing.
This does not seem to be possible anymore?
What to take instead? Go for the two 8% phasing nodes?
And more importantly: Which masterie? 20% increased AOE as well as on the other one?

Thx in advance,
Rick
Dernière édition par ThngsLikeThis, le 6 févr. 2022 18:09:41
"
ThngsLikeThis a écrit :

I just noticed that the first Bow Mastery (regarding to PoB) "calls for" 20% Chance for phasing on kill and 8% movement speed while phasing.
And more importantly: Which masterie? 20% increased AOE as well as on the other one?

Thx in advance,
Rick

wondering the same questions
"
ThngsLikeThis a écrit :

Thx in advance,
Rick
Take the 2 nodes next to Avatar of the Hunt. Leaves us short one point, and it only gives us 16% chance of phasing, but it's good enough.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
grimjack68 a écrit :
"
ThngsLikeThis a écrit :

Thx in advance,
Rick
Take the 2 nodes next to Avatar of the Hunt. Leaves us short one point, and it only gives us 16% chance of phasing, but it's good enough.

I have not really PoB'd it yet, but couldnt we replace the Jewel in the Jewel Slot nearby Elemental Equilibrium with an Unnatural Instinct, that gives us the whole wheel of small passive skills, the mastery itself is not worth it anymore i guess, gives us also a few free points to spend.

Will have to take a look later at PoB if that's a good thing.
Any tips for the mana issue ? Malevolence reserves me like all the mana, i cant run determination, defiance banner or annother aura, sometimes struggling with the tr cast too regarding mana.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires