3.17 TOXIC RAIN CHAMPION - Fast, Tanky, Deadly! - League-Start to End-Game

"
smasked a écrit :
Searching what to play and this seems pretty damn good. Want a build that is good at start and can be upgraded on and on since i dont like switching
This is an excellent match for your goals.

"
pijanapanda a écrit :
I wana play SSF but now geting "hunter" items look like something impossible for average player. And what now? Without hunter modifier this build will do half damage.
This will easily get you influenced items through raw drops in influenced maps and the occasional influenced exalted orb. It's not the easiest build to play in SSF, however, if you check poe.ninja, you'll see it's still the second most popular build in SSF. Very much attainable.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Conquerors arent in Maine content now like it wos in 3.16. Even in trade league this items will be hard to get as league starter.
"
pijanapanda a écrit :
Conquerors arent in Maine content now like it wos in 3.16. Even in trade league this items will be hard to get as league starter.

I don't think it will be that bad. You should get them just like you get shaper/elder items.

Might need someone who is better at crafting to figure out how to craft the bow now :D
Dernière édition par Aeres, le 1 févr. 2022 02:57:13
OK that was a fun build for scourge league, ty all for help/guidance, especially grimjack. I finished by going down two different routes, Farrels Fur (aspect of cat = perma frenzy with great armor and evasion and a bit of extra phasing/stealth) and glorious vanity (for corrupted soul keystone, 15% of life as energy shield. also can get withered buff). i did try a good rare armour so getting 25% of life as energy shield (was over 2000 for Ghost shield) but didn't seem to add that much extra tankyness)

For those of u interested my build is at

https://pastebin.com/PJreM6Tz

For the glorious vanity (doesn't show in pastebin properly) the two Vaal Notable Nodes are:

Exquisite Pain: 31% Dot and 9% increased skill effect duration
Ritual of shadows: 30% increased Chaos damage, 25% chance of inflicting withered

(other passives add up to 9% extra life, 9%extra armr and 9% extra evasion)
"
Aeres a écrit :
"
pijanapanda a écrit :

I don't think it will be that bad. You should get them just like you get shaper/elder items.

Might need someone who is better at crafting to figure out how to craft the bow now :D
Also, +1 gems amulet affixes have been moved out of the conqueror's affix pool into general, so one less item we need with influence.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
11Kobar11 a écrit :
OK that was a fun build for scourge league, ty all for help/guidance, especially grimjack. I finished by going down two different routes, Farrels Fur (aspect of cat = perma frenzy with great armor and evasion and a bit of extra phasing/stealth) and glorious vanity (for corrupted soul keystone, 15% of life as energy shield. also can get withered buff). i did try a good rare armour so getting 25% of life as energy shield (was over 2000 for Ghost shield) but didn't seem to add that much extra tankyness)

For those of u interested my build is at

https://pastebin.com/PJreM6Tz

For the glorious vanity (doesn't show in pastebin properly) the two Vaal Notable Nodes are:

Exquisite Pain: 31% Dot and 9% increased skill effect duration
Ritual of shadows: 30% increased Chaos damage, 25% chance of inflicting withered

(other passives add up to 9% extra life, 9%extra armr and 9% extra evasion)

Curious, how are you using both Ghost Dance and Devouring Diadem's Eldrich Battery? I thought those two were mutually exclusive?
Your 1200 energy shield generates three shields. Of course you don’t benefit from ES directly but you get 3 shrouds at that value. Other QoL benefit is you have no mana problem for sure!
well, wasting a few ex's on divine orbs between seasons, i rolled a glorious vanity that gave me two ritual of shadows, giving me 50% chance to inflict withered for 2 secs on hit.

Gotta say, bosses melt..... guess though would be very much an end-game item, impossible to trade for.
"
grimjack68 a écrit :
"
brunowa a écrit :
238 Base Chaos Damage per second is roughly the same as a current Level 18 Toxic Rain gem.

So you can swap in a level 18 gem to get a feel for what it would be like.

"
Xandharba a écrit :
I tried this build in Standard, it requires very expensive stuff to get enough dps for killing Sirus AL8 at a decent speed, I was hyped to start with this build next league but this toxic rain nerf and bread crumbs drops from maps just give me the feeling to skip it :( Other builds have too low dps or defences or requires mirrors to be efficient. What is the way to save this build dps ?

If this is the only nerf we face, it's actually a buff overall. I put together a quick spreadsheet, this is equal to losing 1.66 gem levels. However, when you pair it up with a new quiver, we actually end up with 2% MORE damage.

So:
TR nerf: -13% dps

New quiver with:
50% increased damage affix: +5% dps
New Broadhead quiver, 10% attack speed implicit: +10% dps

5 + 10 - 13 = 2% increased overall. So... win?

this is the nerf at level 20 gem

we dont know at higher level if the nerf will be the same

normal setup for TR champ in end game is with level 30 or 31 gem
Now that the phasing bow mastery is gone, how do we get phasing?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires