3.17 TOXIC RAIN CHAMPION - Fast, Tanky, Deadly! - League-Start to End-Game

It seems that with new balance manifesto and following patch we will loose some damage and defance.

Damage because we now need to invest more points into spell suppression on the skill tree. Potentialy we won't be able to afford second large cluster jewel node?

Defance due to defiance banner nerf and mana reservation efficiency nerf. It might get difficult to get Grace+Determination+Malovalance at the same time. So either sacrifice one of them or make some heavy investments into things like empowered enlighten support gem?
"
Platonx a écrit :
It seems that with new balance manifesto and following patch we will loose some damage and defance.

Damage because we now need to invest more points into spell suppression on the skill tree. Potentialy we won't be able to afford second large cluster jewel node?

Defance due to defiance banner nerf and mana reservation efficiency nerf. It might get difficult to get Grace+Determination+Malovalance at the same time. So either sacrifice one of them or make some heavy investments into things like empowered enlighten support gem?

Aye, I played around last night seeing how to get this working. I am able to keep all three aura's by going up right side to get to the 8% mana res small passive, + 8+8 on helm. doesn't leave much room, about 3 TR shots, but with the right mana pot its def doable.

I don't know about the second cluster, I may be too new to have even optimized that way yet. But I was able to drop mana res and still get all three auras up.
You're right, it's not that hard to get around that mana reservation efficiency nerf.

You can check my pob, with good gear and high level (99-100) you can go for 2 large cluster jewels and that will give the best DPS outcome:
https://pastebin.com/P5brHy6J

I checked in PoB that after spell suppression nerf, with perfect spell suppression stats on helmet, boots and body armour and 15% grace-spell suppression watcher's eye I will be at 87% spell suppression (with magebane allocated). 13% can be allocated for 2 points getting Reflexes notable. So either remove 2 points from life nodes or some damage nodes.

I hope that when we see the final patch notes there will be some buffs that we could you for our build. Otherwise that will be only a nerf patch :(

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires