Les serveurs Sony redémarrent dans :
Ils devraient revenir en ligne dans environ .

[3.23] Versatile Combatant Impale Shield Crush Slayer - Crush the Atlas - SSF Compatible

Finally finished my helmet upgrade, I bought an elder helmet a few days back and was rolling alts to hit the increased physical damage to nearby enemies. I hit it twice with garbage prefixes (and once accidentally rolled it when spamming alts).

Today I landed on it with a T3 life prefix so I hit it with a regal went with the multiple crafted mods to finish it up. Now I just need to try and get the enchant on it.

Ok awesome I got a blood rage IAS on my twice enchanted
Dernière édition par fate3, le 30 août 2021 13:47:56
"
fate3 a écrit :
Finally finished my helmet upgrade, I bought an elder helmet a few days back and was rolling alts to hit the increased physical damage to nearby enemies. I hit it twice with garbage prefixes (and once accidentally rolled it when spamming alts).

Today I landed on it with a T3 life prefix so I hit it with a regal went with the multiple crafted mods to finish it up. Now I just need to try and get the enchant on it.

Ok awesome I got a blood rage IAS on my twice enchanted

I posted an easy way to craft an helmet like this for few Ex.

Spam defeaning essence of greed until you get T1 or T2 Hybrid life.
You need 3 Prefixes, if you have only 2 you can beastcraft "add prefix / remove suffix".
Then craft "Prefixes cannot be changed" and Harvest craft "Reforge Physical".
You are sure to get "Nearby Enemies take 9% increased Physical Damage".

I feel dumb if I missed your post in here lol
This league I crafted all my gear.
It is not so expensive if you don't want mirror tier items.
And I just finished my masterpiece which cost me less than 9 Ex to craft.
Unfortunately I will never have the % life on block but I'm still very happy.
Dernière édition par Gromhouleux, le 31 août 2021 17:38:54
So Guys ive reach the end for my side i dont know what else i can upgrade on this build i farmed shaper and elder but i think something is still missing on my build so i would appriciate it if you will help me with my upgrades

https://pastebin.com/Zr2Ct5gu
"
FostyCaramel a écrit :
So Guys ive reach the end for my side i dont know what else i can upgrade on this build i farmed shaper and elder but i think something is still missing on my build so i would appriciate it if you will help me with my upgrades

https://pastebin.com/Zr2Ct5gu

Have you tried Uber elder, difficult Maven Invitations or Maven?

Your DPS is fine, you could probably increase it with an Impale Watcher's eye but it is not really needed.

What you may need is life, 4600 HP is very low.
You can have it in the tree but you'll need to drop dps nodes.
You could change your amulet for a one with good stats, life and a crafted damage while leeching mod.
You could also change your Belt which is meh for a hunter/elder stygian vyse Belt for the increased % life.

You should also drop your armor small cluster, you are spending 4 pts for +3% block and some armor, it is not worth.
You should replace it with a good jewel and get Precise Interception for the attack speed + block and put the last point in % life.
Really love the build so far.
Switched to this after getting bored of toxic rain. Normally i just have time for 1 build a league.

I currently have a prismatic with fortify on hit, and a watchers eye with 25% chance to impale while using pride. So i dropped the impale and fortify gems, and have lifetap for shield crush.
Then i picked up cannibalistic rite for more dmg and life recover on kills, Unsure if its worth it tho.

Got a vuln on hit ring, so just have cwdt molten shell, tho thinking of changing that to immortal call.

Culling linked to riposte and onslaught linked to reckoning.
Going to see how this does.

Im only lvl 76 with 4.2k life atm so still some way to go.
I think i may eventually go for ailment immunity, as the TR raider QOL was just so good.
started playing again this league after a couple of years of not playing, what should I try to upgrade from my gear

https://pastebin.com/iBxFuhfg
So fortify on melee hit is global? Pretty sure it was local before. I assume you guys have actually tested it to make sure, but I don't want to pay for one to test it myself.
IGN: NickCageAsGhostRider
I just do not have the mana to use pride. I have been using vitality instead, my damage is still very good, bosses melt. Is it absolutely necessary and any suggestions on getting the mana right? The 4% reduced reservation node off to the left of the starting area I dont think will be enough, and the 10% from stances would be like nothing right? other than getting mana on gear I am not sure what I can do.
IGN: NickCageAsGhostRider

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires