[3.23] Versatile Combatant Impale Shield Crush Slayer - Crush the Atlas - SSF Compatible

"
OMFGaTaco a écrit :

Great discovery! I'll be tinkering with this today and will ultimately add it into the build as an 'endgame' reach. Both Culling Strike and chance to block are awesome for this build, so it's a win-win!

Second try: success!

"
Gromhouleux a écrit :

Second try: success!

Damn those are nice I need to craft some of that
Currently lvl 94 and pushing for lvl 95.

What should I invest in next? Is my Tree optimized?

My POB: https://pastebin.com/9pBppcZN
"
Gromhouleux a écrit :
"
KGF a écrit :
Can anyone tell how this build work for end-game? Tier 16 .. awakener 8 and all that? cant find anyone who have said this build works amazing end-game :-P

It is not a glass canon build so the dps is not very high but it works fine in T16 maps or for awakener 8.
I avoid some mods in maps though.
I reroll if there is - block chances or no regen.

"
Turbopuschel1 a écrit :
I finaly found a nice Sinistral Gloves base, whats the best method to craft it for Shield Crush ? :)

I would just spam few essences of greed and stop when mods are ok with 1 suffix to craft attack speed.
You can also try life+physical fossils but the dps the flat physical adds on gloves is almost nothing.

Note that if the gloves are ilvl 73 to 79 you have 50% chances to get Culling strike if you use a warlord exalted orb.
The 3 prefixes must be filled and you need 2 free suffixes.
Craft "% chance to Avoid being Stunned" and use the orb.
You can only get Culling Strike or 3% block attack damage.

Edit: just tested on ilvl 81 gloves (1/3 chance to get culling strike) and got Block.
But that's crazy what you can craft for less than 2 Ex with this method:

Extremely good advice.

1st attempt:

2nd attempt:

Spammed the remaining relevant Defeaning Essences that I had, got Accuracy and Chaos suffix. Did remove suffix add prefix beast, removed accuracy, crafted avoid and slammed warlord.

I've been using Haemophilia gloves this entire time, without having an alternative for bosses, this will serve me quite well, Culling Strike is amazing. Thanks for the tip.
Dernière édition par Hiwashi, le 23 août 2021 04:28:39
I had awful luck with the essences where I kept having no suffixes but finally got one I could attempt the slam on and hit culling on the first try:

"
gravijas a écrit :
Currently lvl 94 and pushing for lvl 95.

What should I invest in next? Is my Tree optimized?

My POB: https://pastebin.com/9pBppcZN

Tree looks good, but it could be better! Here's a few things I noticed.

1. You don't have any jewel slots apart from the cluster. You can pull off the 'Relentless' node and everything down to Constitution to reallocate as needed.

1a. Speaking of no jewel slots, Lethal Pride looks like a good next point to upgrade. Remember that we have the jewel south of duelist and the jewel west of marauder to look and see where we can socket things (though the duelist one is usually better, make sure to check both).

2. Your life is a bit low, mostly because of ring spaces. If you can help getting a ring with life on it as well, it'd help your survivability a lot (assuming its a problem). Remember 6k life is the sweet spot and 5k life is the bare minimum.

3. At least per your PoB, your socketing could use some optimization. Maim isn't attached to your ancestral totems and you don't have faster attacks on your leap slam setup. This should smooth out the build for you.

If you have any other questions don't hesitate to DM me or message me in game if I'm online. I'm always happy to help.
"
Hiwashi a écrit :
"
Gromhouleux a écrit :
"
KGF a écrit :
Can anyone tell how this build work for end-game? Tier 16 .. awakener 8 and all that? cant find anyone who have said this build works amazing end-game :-P

It is not a glass canon build so the dps is not very high but it works fine in T16 maps or for awakener 8.
I avoid some mods in maps though.
I reroll if there is - block chances or no regen.

"
Turbopuschel1 a écrit :
I finaly found a nice Sinistral Gloves base, whats the best method to craft it for Shield Crush ? :)

I would just spam few essences of greed and stop when mods are ok with 1 suffix to craft attack speed.
You can also try life+physical fossils but the dps the flat physical adds on gloves is almost nothing.

Note that if the gloves are ilvl 73 to 79 you have 50% chances to get Culling strike if you use a warlord exalted orb.
The 3 prefixes must be filled and you need 2 free suffixes.
Craft "% chance to Avoid being Stunned" and use the orb.
You can only get Culling Strike or 3% block attack damage.

Edit: just tested on ilvl 81 gloves (1/3 chance to get culling strike) and got Block.
But that's crazy what you can craft for less than 2 Ex with this method:

Extremely good advice.

1st attempt:

2nd attempt:

Spammed the remaining relevant Defeaning Essences that I had, got Accuracy and Chaos suffix. Did remove suffix add prefix beast, removed accuracy, crafted avoid and slammed warlord.

I've been using Haemophilia gloves this entire time, without having an alternative for bosses, this will serve me quite well, Culling Strike is amazing. Thanks for the tip.

If you brick, do you have to buy another pair and start over?
"
shimmishim a écrit :

If you brick, do you have to buy another pair and start over?

Yes but it is still a very good item even if you brick.
You should be able to sell it more than the price it cost you to craft.
hey guys i just want to ask for help on what to improve more what items should i change/ remove

i really wanna know your opinion about it thank you so much

https://pastebin.com/8pgpHZLm
what can i swap with culling strike support if i have culling strike already??

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires