[3.23] Versatile Combatant Impale Shield Crush Slayer - Crush the Atlas - SSF Compatible

"
zire a écrit :
I just do not have the mana to use pride. I have been using vitality instead, my damage is still very good, bosses melt. Is it absolutely necessary and any suggestions on getting the mana right? The 4% reduced reservation node off to the left of the starting area I dont think will be enough, and the 10% from stances would be like nothing right? other than getting mana on gear I am not sure what I can do.

Drop Melee Physical for Multistrike, it should fix your mana problems. Multistrike lets you attack 3 times while spending mana once, so you're able to leech mana back up during those three hits to keep going.
"
RoloDeesnire a écrit :
started playing again this league after a couple of years of not playing, what should I try to upgrade from my gear

https://pastebin.com/iBxFuhfg

first thing i'd recommend is a lot more life, 3700 is very low for this build. The sweet spot is 6k, but 5k is what i consider the 'minimum' to function in red maps, but you will die to one shots that break through your block.

I'd also recommend putting Leap Slam in a 4L with fortify so you can get fortify as well. You can just 4L your boots and swap them. A fortify on melee hit eclipse is pretty cheap, so you can do that as well if you'd like.

From there getting a decent belt is your best bet, then you can focus on the more costly upgrades.
"
OMFGaTaco a écrit :
"
RoloDeesnire a écrit :
started playing again this league after a couple of years of not playing, what should I try to upgrade from my gear

https://pastebin.com/iBxFuhfg

first thing i'd recommend is a lot more life, 3700 is very low for this build. The sweet spot is 6k, but 5k is what i consider the 'minimum' to function in red maps, but you will die to one shots that break through your block.

I'd also recommend putting Leap Slam in a 4L with fortify so you can get fortify as well. You can just 4L your boots and swap them. A fortify on melee hit eclipse is pretty cheap, so you can do that as well if you'd like.

From there getting a decent belt is your best bet, then you can focus on the more costly upgrades.

i see thanks ^^, ive been doing red maps for awhile i guess i got pretty lucky and dont die, ill upgrade some gear once i have enough currency for em
"
Gromhouleux a écrit :
This league I crafted all my gear.
It is not so expensive if you don't want mirror tier items.
And I just finished my masterpiece which cost me less than 9 Ex to craft.
Unfortunately I will never have the % life on block but I'm still very happy.

Hi,

how can i craft this?
First step quality 27% or higher with fossils and then?
"
Dickerpommesarm a écrit :
"
Gromhouleux a écrit :
This league I crafted all my gear.
It is not so expensive if you don't want mirror tier items.
And I just finished my masterpiece which cost me less than 9 Ex to craft.
Unfortunately I will never have the % life on block but I'm still very happy.

Hi,

how can i craft this?
First step quality 27% or higher with fossils and then?

1-Use fossils to get 30% quality.
2-Spam deafening essences of Dread until you get a T1 %armor. That's probably the hardest part of the craft even if for me it took less than 15 essences.
3-Harvest craft Remove non Def add Def (1.5Ex on tft Discord). You have 100% chance to fill the 3rd prefix with an hybrid Armour mod.
There are around 45% chance to get a shield with more than 3k armor with this method.
With the worst hybrid armor mod the shield still has more than 2k7 Armour.

After this, it depends on the currencies you want to invest on the shield.
I just crafted prefixes cannot be changed+ orb of scouring.
Prefixes cannot be changed again+T4 Ausling for the %double damage.
And I finished with a warlord exalted Orb.

"
zire a écrit :
I just do not have the mana to use pride. I have been using vitality instead, my damage is still very good, bosses melt. Is it absolutely necessary and any suggestions on getting the mana right? The 4% reduced reservation node off to the left of the starting area I dont think will be enough, and the 10% from stances would be like nothing right? other than getting mana on gear I am not sure what I can do.

On my POB dropping pride is like a 1 million DPS loss so you absolutely need to fit it into the build. You leech as much HP as you would regen with vitality anyway.
I'm to the point where I have no clue what to upgrade next to get more damage out of it. I'm just getting into T15-16 maps and I'm finally starting to notice mobs aren't dying as fast as I'd like them to. And I'm only at Awakening 4 so how do I scale this so it's fine even at A8?

I don't have a very big budget at all, 5ex, that's it. What should I upgrade to get more damage? I think my shield is fairly decent, 2.6k armor on it.

https://pastebin.com/MctD4wvg

"
Windfuriouss a écrit :
I'm to the point where I have no clue what to upgrade next to get more damage out of it. I'm just getting into T15-16 maps and I'm finally starting to notice mobs aren't dying as fast as I'd like them to. And I'm only at Awakening 4 so how do I scale this so it's fine even at A8?

I don't have a very big budget at all, 5ex, that's it. What should I upgrade to get more damage? I think my shield is fairly decent, 2.6k armor on it.

https://pastebin.com/MctD4wvg

Hi!

Looks like the reason why things aren't dying as fast is because you're only at about 1.7m combined DPS at the moment.

You've got lots of upgrade options you can go for. The first and easiest ones would be to anoint Ambidexterity on your Carnage Heart and to purchase a 'fortify on melee hit' corrupted prismatic eclipse in order to free up some gem slots. These should be super cheap upgrades and shouldn't cause much of a dent in your budget.

Another easy option is to pick up the 3 nearby jewel sockets and put jewels in there as well. It'll total for 6 points, which will just be a rotation from your Finesse to the jewel slots.

Some other big budget items that you can get include the crafted Astral Plate with +1 active / +1 strength gems would be your next giant upgrade, which will give you about a ~20% flat FPS increase as long as you have a 21/X shield crush gem. There is a guide in the main post on how to create one. If you're wanting to try and get the resources yourself, I'd recommend rolling Tujen since I got a few of the gem modifiers from him.

Lethal Pride and Cluster Jewels can also increase damage too. Lethal pride should only be 10c or so for a half decent one (you'll have to resell/buy in order to find one with at least 5% chance to hit double damage), and probably about 1ex for the large cluster jewel with 3 notables and 8 slots. You can plop in jewels in those 2 sockets as well, as you don't need to have the fettle jewels.
Dernière édition par OMFGaTaco, le 5 sept. 2021 00:26:23
"
OMFGaTaco a écrit :
Hi!

Looks like the reason why things aren't dying as fast is because you're only at about 1.7m combined DPS at the moment.

You've got lots of upgrade options you can go for. The first and easiest ones would be to anoint Ambidexterity on your Carnage Heart and to purchase a 'fortify on melee hit' corrupted prismatic eclipse in order to free up some gem slots. These should be super cheap upgrades and shouldn't cause much of a dent in your budget.

Another easy option is to pick up the 3 nearby jewel sockets and put jewels in there as well. It'll total for 6 points, which will just be a rotation from your Finesse to the jewel slots.

Some other big budget items that you can get include the crafted Astral Plate with +1 active / +1 strength gems would be your next giant upgrade, which will give you about a ~20% flat FPS increase as long as you have a 21/X shield crush gem. There is a guide in the main post on how to create one. If you're wanting to try and get the resources yourself, I'd recommend rolling Tujen since I got a few of the gem modifiers from him.

Lethal Pride and Cluster Jewels can also increase damage too. Lethal pride should only be 10c or so for a half decent one (you'll have to resell/buy in order to find one with at least 5% chance to hit double damage), and probably about 1ex for the large cluster jewel with 3 notables and 8 slots. You can plop in jewels in those 2 sockets as well, as you don't need to have the fettle jewels.

How are you seeing that I have 1.7m combinded DPS in POB? I've ticked everything I thought the build had and it only shows me at 540k combinded DPS.

I got the Ambidex anointment. The prismatic eclipse, currently this is 3ex for 3 green sockets =/. Wished I had the 3 green color recipe from delve and the 3 socket recipe and I'd get the cheaper one that has 1 socket.

So what am I looking for in Lethal pride jewels? Is there a number on the jewel I need to aim for or is it all random?
"
Windfuriouss a écrit :

How are you seeing that I have 1.7m combinded DPS in POB? I've ticked everything I thought the build had and it only shows me at 540k combinded DPS.

I got the Ambidex anointment. The prismatic eclipse, currently this is 3ex for 3 green sockets =/. Wished I had the 3 green color recipe from delve and the 3 socket recipe and I'd get the cheaper one that has 1 socket.

So what am I looking for in Lethal pride jewels? Is there a number on the jewel I need to aim for or is it all random?

EDIT: Did a quick check on trade to see what the prices were. I bought my fortify on hit corrupt for like 10c but now they're around 1ex. Hold off on it if you need to, as its not a giant requirement or anything.

All you care about is the green sockets, not links. Run delve for like 5 encounters to get the socket recipes and the color recipes, then use those recipes on the corrupted item (you can change socket colors + links in corrupted equipment, you just need equal vaal orbs). You should get the colors/sockets in the first 3 or so delve encounters, just aim for the Azurite 1 and 2 nodes. When I got mine and set it to 3S (it was originally 2 red sockets) i think it took me about 20 vaal orbs, it wasn't too bad. All of those I got either through drops, Ritual, or Tujen. The process is 3S > 1 green color for the quickest results.

In the PoB (make sure you're using community fork) I am checking frenzy/endurance/challenger charges as well as 'is the enemy maimed', and it got me to about 1.7m on the overlap damage (two hits).

You'll just have to grab Lethal Pride jewels and plug them into your tree in game to check, unfortunately. PoB doesn't have the presets in (which is understandable). Your best bet is to socket it south of Duelist start, but the socket west of Marauder start is also a good area to check as well. Intimidate on hit is the best generally, but one 5% chance for double damage is enough to make the jewel worth it as well, and that doesn't include all the other pieces.
Dernière édition par OMFGaTaco, le 5 sept. 2021 01:34:50

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires