[3.23] Versatile Combatant Impale Shield Crush Slayer - Crush the Atlas - SSF Compatible

I've wanted to try to hook up beheaded to riposte since it is considered a strike skill. I also have phase run in the CWDT setup since it gives 20% more melee damage. Just need to get a culling strike glove first....
I did some shopping yesterday and made some tweaks that I've been really happy with and might help other people with the build.

I never knew that quality on blood rage added attack speed, so I vendored my max gem to get a 20Q one and since I had a spare green gem slot in the weapon I bought an enhance gem. That gets you another 9% attack speed.

I also grabbed a divergent riposte for the chance to onslaught but I'm not sure it actually procs. I've added the skill to the bar and watched it spin but I never get the onslaught buff.

I also swapped my CWDT setup for immortal call. I'm doing end game bossing and molten shell does nothing and I'm never in danger against regular monster packs. I've definitely already noticed IC save me a couple of deaths against some big slams like the Sirus echo attack.

I just bought a reduced pride reservation amulet and leveled up war banner so that I can add that in. I dumped tempest shield because my block is virtually always max.

Eventually I want to replace riposte with a level 1 precision gem (22 reserved mana) so that I can get a watcher's eye with impales last 2 hits while using pride and up to 15% attack speed while affected by precision.
"
fate3 a écrit :
I did some shopping yesterday and made some tweaks that I've been really happy with and might help other people with the build.

I never knew that quality on blood rage added attack speed, so I vendored my max gem to get a 20Q one and since I had a spare green gem slot in the weapon I bought an enhance gem. That gets you another 9% attack speed.

I also grabbed a divergent riposte for the chance to onslaught but I'm not sure it actually procs. I've added the skill to the bar and watched it spin but I never get the onslaught buff.

I also swapped my CWDT setup for immortal call. I'm doing end game bossing and molten shell does nothing and I'm never in danger against regular monster packs. I've definitely already noticed IC save me a couple of deaths against some big slams like the Sirus echo attack.

I just bought a reduced pride reservation amulet and leveled up war banner so that I can add that in. I dumped tempest shield because my block is virtually always max.

Eventually I want to replace riposte with a level 1 precision gem (22 reserved mana) so that I can get a watcher's eye with impales last 2 hits while using pride and up to 15% attack speed while affected by precision.

Divergent Riposte works but the chances to get the buff are low.
It is only 20% and it is a single target skill with 0.8s cd.
Linked to Enhance it should appear more often though.
Yeah I think just getting the onslaught enchant on boots is way better
"
fate3 a écrit :
I had awful luck with the essences where I kept having no suffixes but finally got one I could attempt the slam on and hit culling on the first try:

Hi,
Great gloves. I crafted the on the same way, but i need 8 trys to sucess:(
But base and essences + warlord orb/beast craft per try 1ex 75c. But i sold the fails for 1 to 3 ex... No high invest for a very good update:)
"
fate3 a écrit :

Good Ideas,

I do something from this.

Buy a 20Q bloodrage and a new amulet with reduced reservation to use now war banner.

Next step buy a enhance lvl4 and looking for useful gems for cwtd.

Really thx!
Hey guys, I hit 96 today and decided to try Maven again and finally got her.

Made it deathless until the last phase.Since I still had all my portal and did not care about losing EXP ( had none to lose ), I decided to completely ignore the memory game by just dying, zoning back in and waiting until the explosion was over while holding the invulnerability state and just killed after the 3rd death.

Here's my gear to the maven skill. The 21 Anomalous Shield Crush I bought after the kill, the rest of the gear is the same.

Spoiler

League goal achieved but I'm still not done with the character, I want to see how far I can push.
hey guys

this is my pob for the moment i spent alot on it and i feel its worth but i feel like im lacking alot of elements on it tbh
Is there any comprehensive Comparison between SST and Shield Crush ?
"
FostyCaramel a écrit :
hey guys

this is my pob for the moment i spent alot on it and i feel its worth but i feel like im lacking alot of elements on it tbh

You didn't put the link

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires