[3.15] Panday's Two-Hand Frost Blades Slayer / The Last Hope of Frost Blades!

Thanks bud for explanation, wish you good league start)
Dernière édition par JustShane, le 23 juil. 2021 02:40:39
"
JustShane a écrit :

Thanks bud for explanation, wish you good league start)

Same here mate! I think this league is going to be fun! Its like a new POE :))
Hey fellow frostbladers! Hey Tacata!
Sorry for my english first:( I played Fivers raider build 3 leagues in a row. It has very fast clearspeed, decent defence etc. But i just watched your video from juicy delirium map and its...impressive! I cant do it myself with 450dps claw and Farrul's fur, some awakened gems. So around 25-30ex budget.

BUT what about progression through maps from white to red with your duelist? You have only endgame pob and leveling without eqip. What price of 6link terminus est on 2 day of league? Because for raider you buy wasp nest for 2c and 5c 5link armour on 60 level and its breeze you until yellow maps ez.
Dernière édition par Ixnayd, le 23 juil. 2021 03:24:48
"
Ixnayd a écrit :
Hey fellow frostbladers! Hey Tacata!
Sorry for my english first:( I played Fivers raider build 3 leagues in a row. It has very fast clearspeed, decent defence etc. But i just watched your video from juicy delirium map and its...impressive! I cant do it myself with 450dps claw and Farrul's fur, some awakened gems. So around 25-30ex budget.

BUT what about progression through maps from white to red with your duelist? You have only endgame pob and leveling without eqip. What price of 6link terminus est on 2 day of league? Because for raider you buy wasp nest for 2c and 5c 5link armour on 60 level and its breeze you until yellow maps ez.

Hello there! First of I just recently added a League start / budget POB, you can check it out :). IMO in order to have a smooth progression to maps is that you should 100% pay attention to your crit chance and accuracy. Most of the time frost bladers have a hard time progressing because they fail to notice their crit chance and accuracy. Especially now you need to have a decent crit chance since they nerfed diamond flask :(. Luckily, they buffed the increased crit strike chance gem so that won't be a problem anymore :). You can just drop the gem eventually if you have allocated the important crit nodes like disembowling, dismembering, Fatal blade and blade of cunning. Ofcourse you still have to upgrade your other gear slots like elemental damage with attacks etc.

For the price of 6L terminus usually it is around 1-5ex depending on the rolls. But you should always get the high crit chance roll (8% base crit) as much as possible. But I advice you to just get a 6L corrupted chest early on since it is way cheaper :)

Let me know if you need help with anything :) Cheers!
Dernière édition par tacata69, le 23 juil. 2021 04:07:18
**ADDED A LEAGUE START / BUDGET VERSION

See Changelog 3.15 in the beginning.

Hope you will enjoy 3.15 guys! :) Always remember change is a good thing :) lolz. So don't stress yourself too much with the damage nerf this patch :).

Cheers!!
"
tacata69 a écrit :

Hope you will enjoy 3.15 guys! :) Always remember change is a good thing :) lolz. So don't stress yourself too much with the damage nerf this patch :).

Cheers!!

Pretty good budget pob! Enough DPS on 85lvl(yellow maps)! Checked that with 55lvl you can use terminus est:) Strength is enough:) And its would be minimum 4.2k life with cheap 100hp yellow armour.
So, you decide to spend 4 points on Tribal fury instead of ancestral call? I hope that clear speed won't suffer much.
"
Ixnayd a écrit :
"
tacata69 a écrit :

Cheers!!

Pretty good budget pob! Enough DPS on 85lvl(yellow maps)! Checked that with 55lvl you can use terminus est:) Strength is enough:) And its would be minimum 4.2k life with cheap 100hp yellow armour.
So, you decide to spend 4 points on Tribal fury instead of ancestral call? I hope that clear speed won't suffer much.

Hello again! I included poacher's aim into the starter tree so we can get +1 pierce to make the clear more smoother while only using +1 strike additional target. I think in this patch its going to be hard to justify using non-awoke ancestral call since the monsters HP was buffed and the nerf to diamond flask makes increase crit gem mandatory until we have enough crit chance :(. But overall you can test it out how it feels.

Another thing is, Tribal Fury in the end is spec out if we already have a +1 strike gloves and ass mark on hit shaper ring. Cheers!
Dernière édition par tacata69, le 23 juil. 2021 08:33:09
can this build do red maps with terminus est?
"
dboySasha a écrit :
can this build do red maps with terminus est?

Hi! Yes it can as long as you have a 5L or 6L setup and have 90+ % crit chance. :))
- I added a link to tytykillers' Melee Leveling Filter. You can find it in the Leveling Section :)

* I highly suggest that you get it so you can easily spot the best bases for each level and see the correct colors. Have fun guys!
Dernière édition par tacata69, le 23 juil. 2021 08:52:54

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires