[3.15] Panday's Two-Hand Frost Blades Slayer / The Last Hope of Frost Blades!

Still sane exiles?!! haha!

Anyway I just updated the Passive Tree and Gear ( *read changelog 3.15* in the beginning )

I would appreciate it if you can share your thoughts about it.

Thanks!
Dernière édition par tacata69, le 22 juil. 2021 01:33:03
hEY Tacata I was checking your build and it looks pretty fast for mapping as a starter build.

Can you tell me how much did you invested to do T16 maps and the first Sirus and Awakened LVl 5 o 6?

Thank you so much for the build, Frost Blades was my first build in 2017 and I really want to test it again.

I LOVE duelist, by far my fauvorite of all.

I was looking for a build to start new league, and i LOVE the effort you did on this guide. It shows a lot of love towards it and clearly you put your heart and soul to share it.

I will for sure league start it, and maybe, just use it until the league ends.

Thanks a lot for your work. Keep it on dude.
"
Alamirion a écrit :
hEY Tacata I was checking your build and it looks pretty fast for mapping as a starter build.

Can you tell me how much did you invested to do T16 maps and the first Sirus and Awakened LVl 5 o 6?

Thank you so much for the build, Frost Blades was my first build in 2017 and I really want to test it again.

Hi there! Wow 2017?! That was 2.7 right or 2.6? AFAIK that's the year when they added the Fight for Survival jewel. :) I was also playing Invalesco's Frost blades back then. That was a ton of fun!

Anyways for the investment to do t16's and sirus it took me 10-20ex maybe less I think if your using the unique setup like starkonja, oskarm gloves, terminus est and yoke of suffering. What is important is having at least 85-90+% crit in order to do consistent damage in those kind of content. The higher the better.

Thank you again! Cheers!

Dernière édition par tacata69, le 22 juil. 2021 11:28:04
"
TeXpla a écrit :
I LOVE duelist, by far my fauvorite of all.

I was looking for a build to start new league, and i LOVE the effort you did on this guide. It shows a lot of love towards it and clearly you put your heart and soul to share it.

I will for sure league start it, and maybe, just use it until the league ends.

Thanks a lot for your work. Keep it on dude.

Glad you like it bro! Ya your correct I really do love frost blades since it was my first ever build in POE. :)

Just hook me up if you need help or anything, my personal discord is in the changelog 3.15 section :). Stay safe man!
**UPCOMING CHANGES

I might completely drop kaoms from the build and use a 2nd 6L setup, seems like GGG is leaning towards promoting a dual skill setup to make up for the DPS loss this patch. They even allowed the use of multistrike on totems :) Seems like they want us to take advantage of this. So be it!! :)

Its gonna be either 6L earthbreaker + ice crash setup or AW warchief setup. We'll see :)

Dernière édition par tacata69, le 22 juil. 2021 13:09:12
I'm gonna league start this. When everything fails (read is nerfed), play what is fun at least:)

Thanks for the guide tacata.
"
tacata69 a écrit :
**UPCOMING CHANGES

I might completely drop kaoms from the build and use a 2nd 6L setup, seems like GGG is leaning towards promoting a dual skill setup to make up for the DPS loss this patch. They even allowed the use of multistrike on totems :) Seems like they want us to take advantage of this. So be it!! :)

Its gonna be either 6L earthbreaker + ice crash setup or AW warchief setup. We'll see :)

is it a good idea to league start this build, and if yes, what if i use kaom's heart until i can afford a good 6l body to use second 6l setup?
"
killy2 a écrit :
I'm gonna league start this. When everything fails (read is nerfed), play what is fun at least:)

Thanks for the guide tacata.

No mate! thank you for reading it and glad you liked it! let me know if you need help just hook me up on my personal discord. :)
"
JustShane a écrit :
"
tacata69 a écrit :
**UPCOMING CHANGES

is it a good idea to league start this build, and if yes, what if i use kaom's heart until i can afford a good 6l body to use second 6l setup?

Hello! For now I decided to drop Kaom's Heart completely and dedicate a 5L or 6L Vaal Warchief Setup to make up for the dps nerf. Another thing is since diamond flask was nerfed. It is now mandatory to get yourself a + Base Crit Chest ( hunter or elder ) instead of kaoms. But if you can't still find a base crit chest I think your better of buying a corrupt 6L with the right colors with good life and resist.

Yes it is a viable leaguestarter. Especially now since increased critical strike chance gem was buffed which makes it easier to level a crit build and eventually drop it as soon as your crit chance is 90+% w/o it. You can get it in act 6 from Lily Roth NPC.

Another important quality of life in this patch is that multistrike can now support totems so make sure you don't forget to use a 4L or 5L Vaal Ancestral Warchief Setup. The ideal links are ( Vaal AW + Multistrike + Melee Phys + Pulverize + Damage on full life + maim or chance to bleed while leveling )
Dernière édition par tacata69, le 23 juil. 2021 02:37:31

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires