[3.15] Panday's Two-Hand Frost Blades Slayer / The Last Hope of Frost Blades!

"
ShoveMoneyDeeper a écrit :
"
Skill tree json shows an update for Brutal Fervour from

"
Life Leech effects are not removed at Full Life

to
"
Life Leech effects are not removed when Unreserved Life is Filled

which is not present in the notes. This also applies for the Slayer node of the Ascendant.

This is from comments on patch notes in this forum.

What does this mean practically?
Nothing to us.
Dernière édition par Ixnayd, le 21 juil. 2021 06:04:31
As I understand, there might've been problems with reserved life. So they changed the code to address it, like even with reserved life you get the leech.
Maybe it happened with introduction of that new skill, which makes life look like spider is grasping.
Dernière édition par ShoveMoneyDeeper, le 21 juil. 2021 06:14:10
Hows the buffed Increased Critical Damage support looking after the patch notes? 138% crit dmg seems like it could compete with most other nerfed gems?
"
As I understand, there might've been problems with reserved life. So they changed the code to address it, like even with reserved life you get the leech.
Maybe it happened with introduction of that new skill, which makes life look like spider is grasping.

Nah, I'd say it's just a clarification to the wording, as we still have overleech even if we have reserved life (AFAIK)

I recall reading some comments from a GGG Dev saying that the Full life from this effect wasn't life = max life but life = max life - reserved
Dernière édition par JamesWorth, le 21 juil. 2021 06:49:24
"
Akbir a écrit :
"
"
Skill tree json shows an update for Brutal Fervour from

"
Life Leech effects are not removed at Full Life

to
"
Life Leech effects are not removed when Unreserved Life is Filled

which is not present in the notes. This also applies for the Slayer node of the Ascendant.

This is from comments on patch notes in this forum.

What does this mean practically?

They just made it more specific. Dont panic nothing was changed :). haha!
"
hedberget a écrit :
Hows the buffed Increased Critical Damage support looking after the patch notes? 138% crit dmg seems like it could compete with most other nerfed gems?

Yep. crit damage can actually compete with inspiration in our setup. But it offers only damage sadly. On the otherhand inspiration offers more quality of life :) -mana cost and crit chance.

Cheers!
Dernière édition par tacata69, le 21 juil. 2021 10:06:13
"
tacata69 a écrit :
"
hedberget a écrit :

Yep. crit damage can actually compete with inspiration in our setup. But it offers only damage sadly. On the otherhand inspiration offers more quality of life :) -mana cost and crit chance.

Cheers!

Hey, starter as that build is viable? Any advice about that? Thinking about to start with your build but i m not sure viable or not to starter
"
Mobiousx1 a écrit :
"
tacata69 a écrit :
"
hedberget a écrit :

Cheers!

Hey, starter as that build is viable? Any advice about that? Thinking about to start with your build but i m not sure viable or not to starter

It's covered in the guide. How can you write, but not read.
"
Mobiousx1 a écrit :
"
tacata69 a écrit :
"
hedberget a écrit :

Cheers!

Hi! Yes. If your experienced with melee leveling ( upgrading weapons every 2 or 3 acts etc., know the best bases for each level ). But I would think twice if your a beginner or new to melee leveling. I mean it can be viable but you'll probably have a hard time :(. Another option is playing a strong starter melee duelist build like lancing steel for example then transition to this build. I hope you find my answer helpful :) Cheers!!
Dernière édition par tacata69, le 21 juil. 2021 10:45:36

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires