[3.15] Panday's Two-Hand Frost Blades Slayer / The Last Hope of Frost Blades!

"
fichi a écrit :
Will this or https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3025068/page/1
frost blades guide be a good starter for the league anyone know?

i would say dis one is better bcoz the one that u linked was made for race/mapping n have more core unique items. (lower dps as well if u look at pob) 800k shaper dps... on frost blades is pretty bad for bossing.
Dernière édition par Pocharadanai, le 23 juil. 2021 14:30:35
When adding Yoke to the build, I guess we want a tiny bit of fire damage on a ring/jewel somewhere to ignite with crits, given that Yoke has "Enemies take 5% increased Damage for each type of Ailment you have inflicted on them" - igniting would take that bonus to 15% right, together with shock and chill/freeze?
"
hedberget a écrit :
When adding Yoke to the build, I guess we want a tiny bit of fire damage on a ring/jewel somewhere to ignite with crits, given that Yoke has "Enemies take 5% increased Damage for each type of Ailment you have inflicted on them" - igniting would take that bonus to 15% right, together with shock and chill/freeze?

Yup. And fire damage is on jewel in pob.
"
Pocharadanai a écrit :
"
fichi a écrit :
Will this or https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3025068/page/1
frost blades guide be a good starter for the league anyone know?

i would say dis one is better bcoz the one that u linked was made for race/mapping n have more core unique items. (lower dps as well if u look at pob) 800k shaper dps... on frost blades is pretty bad for bossing.
Okay thx dood :)
No mana cause mana multiplier fu*k me =( anyone have anything to add on how to improve it / the mana regen or? I can bearly have 4 socket links, im low level though lvl 33 act4.
"
fichi a écrit :
No mana cause mana multiplier fu*k me =( anyone have anything to add on how to improve it / the mana regen or? I can bearly have 4 socket links, im low level though lvl 33 act4.

Just one point in mana/life lееch under vaal pact node. I got ot around 25 lvl and with 2 auras don't have any problem.
"
Ixnayd a écrit :
Nothing to us.

Im sorry to just bump here but do you have mana problems with single target or how do you handle single target I see you even have 5link or do you use a diffrent skill then frost blades on single target like the summon skill herald of purity and ancestral warchief or?
"
fichi a écrit :
"
Ixnayd a écrit :
Nothing to us.

Im sorry to just bump here but do you have mana problems with single target or how do you handle single target I see you even have 5link or do you use a diffrent skill then frost blades on single target like the summon skill herald of purity and ancestral warchief or?

Hello! Were you able to allocate the mana and attack leech nodes below vaal pact key stone?
Hi there! Just want to give a heads-up. If you are at point in crafting an early end-game weapon. I suggest to buy fractured ezomyte sword in trade since fractured items are common in the expedition mechanic. You can buy either t1 - t3 aspd % , phys% , phys % hybrid. Then you can use either jagged fossils, Essence of Contempts or harvest reforges afterwards.

Cheers!
Dernière édition par tacata69, le 24 juil. 2021 22:43:16
"
dboySasha a écrit :
Can you add video how this build clear red maps with terminus. Snx🙏🏻

still relevant

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires