[3.15] Panday's Two-Hand Frost Blades Slayer / The Last Hope of Frost Blades!

"
JamesWorth a écrit :
Watching videos and testing bossing with FB and Hydrosphere made me realise that multistrike is gimping the whole hydrosphere shotgun thing. Multistrike keeps changing from target so like 50% of the time you're not hitting hydropsphere AT ALL.

Given this, have you tested out how's the dps without multistrike? Using close combat for example, maybe Hypothermia would be better as it'd increase projectile dmg as well.

- Yo james! Are you referring to this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZveFV3kbOc? To be honest, it is still a mystery to me if the visual projectiles that spawns from hydropshere is a reliable indication of its interaction with multistrike. Yes sometimes you can see it does not shotgun and sometime it does. But one thing I am sure of, is that its literally night and day difference with and without hydrosphere against bosses.

- I became doubtful of the "multistrike gimps the hydrosphere interaction idea" when I did a blight encounter and I saw some mobs are dying even though "visually" they are not being targeted by the projectiles coming from hydrosphere. But yet again there is still a lot of testing needed because there are a lot of "visual" bugs when it comes to projectiles such as in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RZhyTH2Cu0&t=188s. Another important thing to consider is the position of your hydrosphere with respect to your characters location and the enemy. One thing I've noticed is that when I spawn the hydrosphere "directly" on top of my character the projectiles most of the time shotguns ( w/multi ).

- Regarding your question if I tested not using multistrike. Not yet really. Have you had success with not using it?

By the way I really appreciate it that your testing a lot of things. As you can see the build is still in its infancy and there are a lot more room for improvements. Just let me know if you have other suggestions for our build :).

Stay Safe bro!

Dernière édition par tacata69, le 13 juil. 2021 12:54:56
"
tacata69 a écrit :
"
JamesWorth a écrit :
Watching videos and testing bossing with FB and Hydrosphere made me realise that multistrike is gimping the whole hydrosphere shotgun thing. Multistrike keeps changing from target so like 50% of the time you're not hitting hydropsphere AT ALL.

Given this, have you tested out how's the dps without multistrike? Using close combat for example, maybe Hypothermia would be better as it'd increase projectile dmg as well.

- Yo james! Are you referring to this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZveFV3kbOc? To be honest, it is still a mystery to me if the visual projectiles that spawns from hydropshere is a reliable indication of its interaction with multistrike. Yes sometimes you can see it does not shotgun and sometime it does. But one thing I am sure of, is that its literally night and day difference with and without hydrosphere against bosses.

- I became doubtful of the "multistrike gimps the hydrosphere interaction idea" when I did a blight encounter and I saw some mobs are dying even though "visually" they are not being targeted by the projectiles coming from hydrosphere. But yet again there is still a lot of testing needed because there are a lot of "visual" bugs when it comes to projectiles such as in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RZhyTH2Cu0&t=188s. Another important thing to consider is the position of your hydrosphere with respect to your characters location and the enemy. One thing I've noticed is that when I spawn the hydrosphere "directly" on top of my character the projectiles most of the time shotguns ( w/multi ).

- Regarding your question if I tested not using multistrike. Not yet really. Have you had success with not using it?

By the way I really appreciate it that your testing a lot of things. As you can see the build is still in its infancy and there are a lot more room for improvements. Just let me know if you have other suggestions for our build :).

Stay Safe bro!

I have used hydrosphere on moltenstrike jug and from testing i did then, MS was a LOT more damage , the tricky part is that molten strike is kinda diferent than FB

Hmmm im curious now , i am thinking convert my 96 glad for the sake of testing and get to testing now so we know for 3.15 launch

Fack it i will do it i have 85 ex sitting , gone post here my results

Gone test MUltistrike, hypothermia , close combat and any other suggestions you guys have

Respect
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
"
eldest-bike4 a écrit :
"
tacata69 a écrit :
"
JamesWorth a écrit :

Stay Safe bro!

I have used hydrosphere on moltenstrike jug and from testing i did then, MS was a LOT more damage , the tricky part is that molten strike is kinda diferent than FB

Hmmm im curious now , i am thinking convert my 96 glad for the sake of testing and get to testing now so we know for 3.15 launch

Fack it i will do it i have 85 ex sitting , gone post here my results

Gone test MUltistrike, hypothermia , close combat and any other suggestions you guys have

Respect

Bro! haha! Good luck on your testing! :) You can try replacing mutlistrike with hypothermia and tell us your thoughts. Kinda burned out with POE atm to even log in to be honest haha
"
tacata69 a écrit :

Yeah that's exactly the video. You can see how they without using multistrike always hits the hydrosphere. I don't think that it's a visual thing, it looks to me that extra strikes don't target hydrosphere as I was trying to hit hydrosphere behind me to kill mobs in BA and they weren't getting hit by anything, and you can do so with a mob behind you.

The thing is, I don't know if there's a point where with X attack speed, multistrike is worse than another supp gem, maybe someone has done some math work :P

"
tacata69 a écrit :

Well all I've tested is using it in < t12s with my shitty charater ahahahah. I'd say that in some ways it felt better because as it has harder hitting hits they freeze the bosses easier, and clearing in some situations is better

"
tacata69 a écrit :

If you you guys want we could do an actual Frost Blades discord or something with discussions, crafting and such :)
Dernière édition par JamesWorth, le 14 juil. 2021 03:40:34
"
JamesWorth a écrit :
"
tacata69 a écrit :

Yeah that's exactly the video. You can see how they without using multistrike always hits the hydrosphere. I don't think that it's a visual thing, it looks to me that extra strikes don't target hydrosphere as I was trying to hit hydrosphere behind me to kill mobs in BA and they weren't getting hit by anything, and you can do so with a mob behind you.

The thing is, I don't know if there's a point where with X attack speed, multistrike is worse than another supp gem, maybe someone has done some math work :P

"
tacata69 a écrit :

Well all I've tested is using it in < t12s with my shitty charater ahahahah. I'd say that in some ways it felt better because as it has harder hitting hits they freeze the bosses easier, and clearing in some situations is better

"
tacata69 a écrit :

If you you guys want we could do an actual Frost Blades discord or something with discussions, crafting and such :)

Wtf. I totally forgot to make a discord server. yes you can create one ;) My discord is TACATS#2432. I am amazed your still playing at this time of the league. Maybe you should try to have a break once in a while because 3.15 is comingggggg bruhhhh! We need to hibernate! haha
Dernière édition par tacata69, le 14 juil. 2021 06:15:18
"
Wtf. I totally forgot to make a discord server. yes you can create one ;) My discord is TACATS#2432. I am amazed your still playing at this time of the league. Maybe you should try to have a break once in a while because 3.15 is comingggggg bruhhhh! We need to hibernate! haha

Don't worry, I "dropped", as with my friends say, at the 1.5month of the league or so ahahah. These days I've played just a bit, practiced 2 new chars, and done some maps to checkout the deepzz

Also got the primeval hideout that I've been trying to get since they added it... I'm happy but that could've happened when everyone was online so I could invite them ahahahah.
"
JamesWorth a écrit :
"

Don't worry, I "dropped", as with my friends say, at the 1.5month of the league or so ahahah. These days I've played just a bit, practiced 2 new chars, and done some maps to checkout the deepzz

Also got the primeval hideout that I've been trying to get since they added it... I'm happy but that could've happened when everyone was online so I could invite them ahahahah.

Same! Pretty much after crafting my sword like 2 or 3 weeks into the league. I became a casual player afterwards. I hope the change in the "meta-game" would make us play longer each league :(
Wow! Great build man! I am always proud of self built, own style character!

This build is an all rounder from survivability and damage.

Great balance!

MORE OF THIS ON 3.15 PLEASE!
"
kulasdmalas a écrit :
Wow! Great build man! I am always proud of self built, own style character!

This build is an all rounder from survivability and damage.

Great balance!

MORE OF THIS ON 3.15 PLEASE!

Glad you like it bro! Cheers!
Any thoughts on nerfs to this build?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires