[3.15] Panday's Two-Hand Frost Blades Slayer / The Last Hope of Frost Blades!

Hi, I have a quick question: does Fight for survival works in the socket below Gladiator start area? There is only 30 dexterity there.
"
TSYLex a écrit :
Hi, I have a quick question: does Fight for survival works in the socket below Gladiator start area? There is only 30 dexterity there.

Hi. Yes it will work :)
whats the real difference between duelist version and raider version?

Fun build but seem very very expensive so might have to drop it.

Decided to keep with it what should I upgrade next?

https://pastebin.com/FtPaiHsL
Dernière édition par wotad, le 23 août 2021 21:53:13
I'm really enjoying this build, very nicely written and detailed, the crafting sections were particullarily helpful to me.

Now I have a question, I had an ok Lethal Pride, and kept a second around Divining it whenever I found an orb. Now I think I hit a jackpot, I got this beauty:

This gives me 4!! double damage nodes in range:

They are all attainable with 2 skillpoints each, I'd probably focus on survivalist and Flash Freeze first. However, I am unsure where to trim off any skill points. I'm only at level 93, should I lose the sword/axe cluster, or maybe one of the medium crit clusters?
"
Xenthalon a écrit :
I'm really enjoying this build, very nicely written and detailed, the crafting sections were particullarily helpful to me.

Now I have a question, I had an ok Lethal Pride, and kept a second around Divining it whenever I found an orb. Now I think I hit a jackpot, I got this beauty:

This gives me 4!! double damage nodes in range:

They are all attainable with 2 skillpoints each, I'd probably focus on survivalist and Flash Freeze first. However, I am unsure where to trim off any skill points. I'm only at level 93, should I lose the sword/axe cluster, or maybe one of the medium crit clusters?

Thats insane! haha congrats! Although in order for you not to waste money try to just buy LP's in bulk then just sell it later. Using Divine Orbs on it can be expensive :(
What do you think about the manifesto ? Interrested by your build and would like to have your opinion !
Really interested in trying this build as i love Frost Blades but have always played raider w/ claws and i would love to try a 2h version..

How are you feeling about this build with the dodge changes?
Yeah i would also like to know if you planning to change something in build. It is early still and obviously there will be some change on the tree. Anyhow we can use Versatile Combatant maybe? It will be just next to end game tree but no block whatsoever for 2h :D maybe switch to dual without kaom (as we will get massive improvement on defences)? I am new on this topic but played FB long time ago and miss it :P
Looking forward to some updates!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires