[3.15] Panday's Two-Hand Frost Blades Slayer / The Last Hope of Frost Blades!

"
Aciuffka a écrit :
Why do we take Dual wielding notes at the bottom of tree ? Ambidexterity gives us 25% + 50% attack damage with main hand so I can understand that but whats the purpose of Blade barrier, I dont see any benefits fro mthat

We take those dual wielding nodes while leveling but eventually we respec out of them when we get Terminus Est.
Could you say the order of ascendancy?
And since the assasin mark on hit is no longer a thing and its only working on rare/unique monsters is it still mandatory?
"
Aciuffka a écrit :
Could you say the order of ascendancy?
And since the assasin mark on hit is no longer a thing and its only working on rare/unique monsters is it still mandatory?

Hi! You travel first to Headsman and then to Endless Hunger :)

Yes assasin's mark on hit ring is mandatory :). It gives 1.5 base crit which is huge!! :)
Enjoying the build so far, no issues leveling with it, will probably hit maps tonight using the 5l Terminus Est I bought for cheap.

For starting off would you suggest following the non cluster POB and then later respeccing into the Cluster one if you want to sink more money into the build?
Yoke of suffering is BiS ?
Whats so good about that if yes
"
Brian9824 a écrit :
Enjoying the build so far, no issues leveling with it, will probably hit maps tonight using the 5l Terminus Est I bought for cheap.

For starting off would you suggest following the non cluster POB and then later respeccing into the Cluster one if you want to sink more money into the build?

Hello! Glad you like it mate :).

Yes. Eventually you will want to transition to the end game cluster version. :)
"
Aciuffka a écrit :
Yoke of suffering is BiS ?
Whats so good about that if yes

Hi!

Since they lowered the ailment threshold of mobs this 3.15 yoke can be a competitive early amulet. But inevitably, in the super end game you still want a redeemer amulet with phys as extra cold , cold penetration and crit multi.
Since many are asking here's a quick summary on how to craft our cluster jewels. Make sure to pay attention to the ITEM LEVEL of our cluster jewels to avoid excess mods to show up. Cheers!! I hope you are all doing well.

1 pc :: Increased damage with two - hand weapons Large Cluster Jewel

8 Passives

Item Level 50 to 67 ONLY ! ! ! ! !!

Graceful execution + Surefooted striker + Martial Prowess

Method #1

Spam Serrated Fossils 1 socket resonator

Method #2

Harvest Garden : Reforge attack or speed

Method #3

Orb of binding + orb of scouring

Crafting Difficulty : VERY EASY :)

1 pc :: Increased damage with swords and axe

8 Passives

Item level 75 to 83 ONLY ! ! !

Bloodscent + fuel the fight + heavy hitter or martial prowesss

Method #1

Harvest Garden : Reforge attack

Mathod #2

Serrated Fossils 1 socket resonator

Crafting Diffculty : HARD :( better buy one instead heavy hitter as 3rd notable is cheaper compared to martial prowess

2 pcs :: Increased Critical Strike Chance Medium cluster

4 or 5 Passives

Item level 50 - 67 ONLY ! ! !

Pressure points ( ideal notable ) + Quick Getaway or Precise retalliation

Method #1 ( best )

Reforge Crit!

Method #2

Harvest Garden : Reforge Speed or Attack / Serrated fossils

Crafting Difficulty : VERY EASY :)
Dernière édition par tacata69, le 27 juil. 2021 04:40:20
Hey Tacata, another question,

Would you suggest a path of upgrades? I have a chest 6L and a Terminus 5L, the other items are rares, and I am going very smooth at tiers 7-10.

What upgrades would you suggest first? The yoke of suffering is expensive at the moment, I am thinking to buy first the unique gloves and some jewels.

What would you suggest to upgrade first?

Thanks.
"
Alamirion a écrit :
Hey Tacata, another question,

Would you suggest a path of upgrades? I have a chest 6L and a Terminus 5L, the other items are rares, and I am going very smooth at tiers 7-10.

What upgrades would you suggest first? The yoke of suffering is expensive at the moment, I am thinking to buy first the unique gloves and some jewels.

What would you suggest to upgrade first?

Thanks.

Hi! Don't buy yoke anymore since it's expensive. Didn't actually expect that. lol.

I suggest buying an agate amulet with these stats :

#1 priority : high flat phys
#2 "" : high life
#3 "" : global critical strike multiplier
#4 "" : attack speed ( craft )

* Try to annoint True Strike in the tree since its cheap :) or Discipline and Training if you lack life

Regarding the gloves, since its day 4 already many are selling shaper assasin's mark on hit rings. I suggest buying one instead of going for oskarms gloves.

For rare gloves I suggest the ff stats :

#1 : attack speed
#2 : life
#3 : increased damage against chilled enemies or increased elemental damage when you crit recently (bench craft).

**but if you can get your hands on additional strike gloves thats better but thats slightly expensive. If you lack currency better to allocate tribal fury for now and respec it later :)

For the jewels i suggest going for Life and Attack speed + Crit multiplier
Dernière édition par tacata69, le 27 juil. 2021 05:02:18

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires