[3.15] Panday's Two-Hand Frost Blades Slayer / The Last Hope of Frost Blades!

"
dboySasha a écrit :
"
dboySasha a écrit :
Can you add video how this build clear red maps with terminus. Snx🙏🏻

still relevant

Hi there. Sorry I didn't start with FB this time :(. So I will not be able to show you.
He has video owning MAVEN with terminus , so ....
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
"
tacata69 a écrit :
"
dboySasha a écrit :
"
dboySasha a écrit :
Can you add video how this build clear red maps with terminus. Snx🙏🏻

still relevant

Hi there. Sorry I didn't start with FB this time :(. So I will not be able to show you.

What did you start my brother ? How is your league going ? How is the mechanic expedition ? Hows the nerfs ?

When you have time fill me in

I wait 3 days more , i am on playstation
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
yo bro! Honestly, I did not expect it to be this fun hahahah much better compared to ultimatum/ ritual :))) I tried doing totems im kinda burn out with fb for playing it for 4 leagues hahahahaha
"
eldest-bike4 a écrit :
He has video owning MAVEN with terminus , so ....

I am afraid that there may not be enough damage to switch from yellow to red
"
tacata69 a écrit :
Hello! Were you able to allocate the mana and attack leech nodes below vaal pact key stone?
Cheers!

Yeah I did but do you know what to do about defensive messaures (gems mostly) and what do you use for single target was it hydrosphere and double strike?
Dernière édition par fichi, le 25 juil. 2021 13:31:17
Why do we take Dual wielding notes at the bottom of tree ? Ambidexterity gives us 25% + 50% attack damage with main hand so I can understand that but whats the purpose of Blade barrier, I dont see any benefits fro mthat
Hey mate i started the league with your build , can you tell me how to mantaing rage in maps? i cannot generate with just leap slam.

Thanks!
"
fichi a écrit :
"
tacata69 a écrit :
Hello! Were you able to allocate the mana and attack leech nodes below vaal pact key stone?
Cheers!

Yeah I did but do you know what to do about defensive messaures (gems mostly) and what do you use for single target was it hydrosphere and double strike?

Hi! For defensive measures here are a couple of key points :

- CWDT + Immortal Call

- If you can't afford yet a redeemer physical taken as cold. You can buy in trade a temple mod helmet with 5% physical taken as cold

- Get taste of hate ( 15c ) asap. It really makes a difference in surivability.

- Put instilling orb on your Silver flask ( + maximum charges + cannot be frozen/chilled ). Look for the mod that activates when frozen.

- If you are starved on life you can temporarily remove damage nodes ( except dismembering, disembowling, fatal blade, blade of cunning, Heartseeker ) and allocate life nodes.

- Get kaom's heart or belly of the beast

Single Target :

- In the early game we use vaal double strike and vaal ancestral warchief

- end game : Vaal Ancestral Warchief and Hydroshpere ( makes sure you have +1 strike additional targets in gloves or tree )

Cheers!
Dernière édition par tacata69, le 26 juil. 2021 04:12:52
"
Pitopito a écrit :
Hey mate i started the league with your build , can you tell me how to mantaing rage in maps? i cannot generate with just leap slam.

Thanks!

Hi. You can remove hypothermia or melee physical damage and replace with rage support until you get a bloodscent large cluster.

You can buy the base large cluster in trade or 10-20c and use serrated fossils or you can use reforge attack in harvest :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires