Upcoming Video Memory Utilisation Improvements

very poggers :) always glad to hear what's going on
Thank You
You should announce this at beguining of the league.... or atleast 2 weeks ago whn this bagun .... or alteast say something about youre trying to solve so people would be more calm , and patient , anyways , finally , good news.... hopefully we get this before the league ends LUL , prob not xD . Anyways Good stuff.... late but good
good good good
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Panacea
Embrace everyone! incoming week of unplayable POE
Yea i will believe it when i see it . Got a 2070 and you are saying it runs out of memory ?
chaotic neutral
it would be nice if we could actually adjust graphic details. resolution adjustments never really lower GPU load. let us lower the quality of the images as it is massively overloaded with high quality images. it looks really nice. but what is the point in driving a car that looks like it can go mach 1 but drags tons of dead weight behind it?
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
Please explain why my game loaded in 2 seconds 3 years ago (launch to Oriath town), and now it takes 2 seconds to load the client, stream the login, load my characters, 5 seconds to load the town, 5 to load my hideout, and another 5 to load anything at all, very blurrily, ANY time I change instances or open a menu now? on the same hardware? on two differently configured, high end machines? 3 YEARS LATER?
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Thanks for the info!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires