Upcoming Video Memory Utilisation Improvements

Another post about something something
Its rather simple, do you want us to play your game? Fix the stuff you pushed on us, focus less on moving on to the next league/poe2/mtx and more on the league and issues at hand, like come on.
first priority should be EVERYONE can play our game. Any crap pc and console can run the game. Thats nowhere near how it is at the moment =/
As it is now, so many people cant play at all, and this is fine to you? urgency to make your customers happy should be second priority.
It feels like those two options arent even on your radar
i think this might be the best news in years.

let's hope everything gets smoother *knocks on wood*

i welcome any initiative to make the game perform better. keep that going!

*maybe yall could look into FMOD from firelight technologies being pretty bad in any game where it's used... gain like ~20% performance just by completely disabling sounds... not normal.
surely there are better options out there by now...

*and wheres dx12? still on dx11 LUL

fmod is so 1995, and dx11 is so 2013.. let's get with the times! it's 2021 right now BtW ;)
Dernière édition par teksuoPOE, le 15 mai 2021 19:49:12
Hoping that this solves the occasional crashes that I experience with my 1080TI with 11GB of RAM. The game runs butter smooth at 4k maxed at 60 fps Gsync, but sometimes just crashes to desktop and I believe it is due to a texture unloading from the wrong memory spot. I experience a random crash every 1-2 hours playing the game right now.
I'm really glad this was explained to me. I like knowing things like this about how the game and renderers work
Bit to late, already quit your sh*t league after only 2 weeks. But hey, keep adding more stuff nobody asked for every league and degrade an already crap performance.

How to fix the game: Remove blight, remove betrayal, remove heist, remove delirium.

After implementation of Betrayal league, performance has been THE WORST.. Every betrayal encounter led to fps dropping to 0 into death (funny, i didn't have any of these issues when betrayal was a league and not a core), add garbage that you called delirium on top of that and u created a perfect recipe for disaster.
But then again, we all know u won't be doing that as Chris said that voice acting is very expensive, therefore, trash such as Delirium,Heist,Betrayal won't ever be removed.
There is some date for that happen?
tl;dr Vulkan will be less crash prone and GPU VRAM will be more fully utilized.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
So be honest. Does it have anything to do with the Ps4? Was ProjectPt right after all?
"
Aim_Deep a écrit :
Wouldnt be so bad if video cards were even close to retail prices or in stock!!
https://www.newegg.com/Video-Cards-Video-Devices/Category/ID-38?Tid=6662

I think it's time to come to realization Ethereum and other miners will make good video cards unobtainable for a very long time. nVidia/AMD could make 50 million GPUs or more. Miners would, overnight, fill entire warehouses with GPUs. Pallets and pallets of them, tens of millions of dollars worth at a time. It would be completely insane.

Bottom line is you literally can't satisfy GAMING demand when people are building mining operations with our gaming cards to make a living instead of having to work. You can't satisfy it because there is no limit to making digital currencies, whereas, we gamers only need one top end card every 2-3 years.

GGG needs to offer lower res/specs/textures/clutter to "fix" things at this point.

Sad but true.

Proof of Stake will help alleviate a lot of this. It will take time, yes, but it is eventually coming.
Hope it works

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires