Upcoming Video Memory Utilisation Improvements

"
obi36 a écrit :
Did PoE2 use a custom engine too, or did you use a 3D engine like Unreal, Unity or Cryengine ? No offense, but build and maintain a 3D engine is very difficult, it's so complex nowaday, dynamic shadow, lights, collisions, shaders... so much stuff...

Both PoE and PoE2 use heavily modified Unreal engine, if my memory serves me well.
3.14 - Removed Harvest from the game.
One step forward, two steps back - the GGG "panacea" you mentioned. Meanwhile, the actual playerbase wants real progress: Where is the "texture streaming" total recall? That atrocity needs to be taken responsibility for and fully committed.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"
AltairLT a écrit :
"
obi36 a écrit :
Did PoE2 use a custom engine too, or did you use a 3D engine like Unreal, Unity or Cryengine ? No offense, but build and maintain a 3D engine is very difficult, it's so complex nowaday, dynamic shadow, lights, collisions, shaders... so much stuff...

Both PoE and PoE2 use heavily modified Unreal engine, if my memory serves me well.

PoE was written using a custom scripting language developed on the Tandy 102.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Please allow us to deactivate MTXs in town, so that when there's 30 players in a town you dont have to have your machine fried loading all of those fancy and glowy wings/pets etc etc
IGN : Iss_Limit_Less
Right on
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
We did it. Again.
Any effort to improve the game's stabilty and performance is always appreciated. Keep at it.
Thanks for the explanation and keep up the good work.
and that my friend is what you call a rabbit-hole. :D GL!
Yo nice looking forward to crashing when this releases

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires