[3.14-3.15 HC Updated] HOAG Champ. ~7k Life Gain on hit/sec vs. single target. All Content <Videos>

Would love to add a in voices if I could afford one. Highly recommendable if you can. Last variation I just ran was similar setup--experimented with only 5 pure agonies. It's definitely somewhat tankier. You are essentially (in the absence of voices) giving up a roughly 25% more multiplier for another roughly 700 life. That said, when I finally died, it was (as usual) from a boss fight related failure (I need more practice at Aul, who I finally found again delving) where the extra life made 0 difference. This one is gonna be a matter of taste.

Complete sidenote: Can now confirm, even in HC, that Grave intentions is my new annoint of choice.

-O
Dernière édition par Orion72, le 9 mai 2021 19:25:23
"
RiZZaYnE a écrit :
Going to grab an anomalous barrage(20% chance to knock back enemies on hit) and see how well it works. Should increase survivability by quite a bit. I will post back results if they show to be promising.

I ran the knock back experiment many builds back. It was much fun and does increase survivability in most cases.

However, be careful: there are certain bosses with rotating mechanics (malformation piety is the first example that comes to mind) where knocking them back into a wall will make that mechanic undodgeable. You'll want to keep a normal barrage lying around for those special occasions. (Another learned-the-hard-way provided for your benefit)

-O
Dernière édition par Orion72, le 10 mai 2021 13:43:43
I've just completed the gear with this build, and I've been doing T10-13 maps on level 73-74. I totally loved it. I was kind of afraid of the clearspeed but it feels awesome. Survivability and the damage is great. Thanks a lot for your effort ! And here are my gear ;
Edit : I haven't done the anointment and the aspect of the spider yet. I have 4k hp atm.

͡o ͜ʖ ͡o
Dernière édition par Berasteralon, le 10 mai 2021 07:20:19
Very glad to hear you are enjoying it!
Gear largely looks good. Spider and grave intentions are both nice upgrades when you get there.

Go get em!

-O
Spider is in boots. Everything has been funded by a single doctor card 😆 I'm not joking
not one EX has dropped or given to me by trialmaster.
Pretty consistent victories
and his insufferable whining is getting pretty hilarious..

"This time you will finally lose.
I'm being punished aren't I?
Just take your prize
Am I a joke to you?"

He should have been a priest of Yaomac . . . .

Gz on the doctor! That's a nice drop.

-O
I've been experimenting with Nature's Patience and I mostly like it so far. You get up to 10% less damage taken when standing in once place, and the downside of grasping vines is largely negated by using Dash.

Of course I don't think this will work very well with a more mobile playstyle, as you don't stay still long enough for the full benefit, but I play softcore and prefer to facetank rather than dodge around when I can.

The vines are, of course, truly annoying, but you only need a bit of muscle memory training to always dash before attempting to walk anywhere :)

Edit:
I also liked the Enduring Composure idea, the 3 endurance charges are up 100% of the time during most fights.
Dernière édition par ieatpillowtags, le 11 mai 2021 07:57:12
Updates on the news for those who are wondering. I've done A8 Sirus on level 84 and 4.7k health with 2 deaths because of my low-spec PC, I just dashed right into those circling things. Also I didn't annoint Grave Intentions, rather I got the health notable. The fight was quite awesome, didn't even have a problem except the stuttering and the freezing caused by my PC. Here is the final gear, not much of a difference but I crafted spider on the boots and got the life anointment. Planning to get Awakened Vicious Projectiles soon.

Also I've got my hands on a 21/23 Sniper's Mark, any ideas about how we could fit that in the build ? Maybe selfcast ?
͡o ͜ʖ ͡o
Gz on Sirus 8! Comp cam definitely cause issues--frustrating. As for snipers mark, yes that can be a solid addition self cast. In SC, I might consider dropping steelskin and seeing how that feels. If that is uncomfortable, you could consider dropping desecrate. Let us know how it goes if you experiment.

GL,

-O
"
ieatpillowtags a écrit :
I've been experimenting with Nature's Patience and I mostly like it so far. You get up to 10% less damage taken when standing in once place, and the downside of grasping vines is largely negated by using Dash.

Of course I don't think this will work very well with a more mobile playstyle, as you don't stay still long enough for the full benefit, but I play softcore and prefer to facetank rather than dodge around when I can.

The vines are, of course, truly annoying, but you only need a bit of muscle memory training to always dash before attempting to walk anywhere :)

Edit:
I also liked the Enduring Composure idea, the 3 endurance charges are up 100% of the time during most fights.

This sounds like an interesting experiment. I love hearing about the variants folks are trying. It's a chance for me to learn about ideas that I might try to incorporate in a future build. Good stuff.

-O
Dernière édition par Orion72, le 11 mai 2021 14:51:20

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires