[3.14] Bloodslinger | Corrupting Fever | Exsanguinate | KB Bleed Explosions

"
aerial a écrit :
"
BigWood1e a écrit :

Hi how is the build end game bossing?

bad
It can handle ultimatum because of bleed explosions, but isolated boss such as conqueror, damage is very low. Skill is difficult to scale, need cluster jewels, and even then damage is bad.
Another issue is that uptime of those dots is so short, you need to be attacking non stop to sustain maximum dps. It is different than classic weapon damage bleed or for example essence drain. They last long time, so even though raw dps seems fairly low, it has nearly 100% uptime, due to duration, and as result damage feels decent. Not the case with Exsanguinate.

Some dude testing with similar build vs t16 phoenix
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cft_4_SwHC8

I definitely agree here and unfortunately, there is no way to really boost boss damage with a build like this without scaling into low life. It's a fantastic mapper and Ultimatum clearing build, but a terrible bossing build. Thankfully the tree is pretty much the same for the majority of bleed builds.
Coldslinger: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2797749
"
aerial a écrit :
btw if someone has doubts regarding this build, currently rank 1 ssfhc is using it:
https://poe.ninja/challengehcssf/builds/char/Towerbrah/premium%E3%86%8DTowerbrah?i=0

it is practically same thing, slightly different tree, goes for command of steel and then arcane swiftness anoint

I've also noticed that guy and his build. I'm just confused about spiritual aid and righteous army: it's a minion node; also note the minion craft on the wand. I can't figure where is the minion skill and which minions are used, Maybe i'm blind or stupid, someone can help pls?

E: @Clydeheart: Thank you for this build, will try it. I very much enjoied your coldslinger build in Ritual.

E2: mentioned the wrong node
relax - it's just ones and zeros!
Dernière édition par TRPV1, le 21 avr. 2021 16:50:28
Spiritual aid makes minion damage modifiers apply to you and is a good way to scale damage.
"
"
aerial a écrit :
btw if someone has doubts regarding this build, currently rank 1 ssfhc is using it:
https://poe.ninja/challengehcssf/builds/char/Towerbrah/premium%E3%86%8DTowerbrah?i=0

it is practically same thing, slightly different tree, goes for command of steel and then arcane swiftness anoint

I've also noticed that guy and his build. I'm just confused about spiritual aid and righteous army: it's a minion node; also note the minion craft on the wand. I can't figure where is the minion skill and which minions are used, Maybe i'm blind or stupid, someone can help pls?

E: @Clydeheart: Thank you for this build, will try it. I very much enjoied your coldslinger build in Ritual.

E2: mentioned the wrong node

Spiritual aid’s “Increases and Reductions to Minion Damage also affect you” means that all “Increased Minion Damage” modifier becomes as if it’s “Increased Damage”. It’s a global modifier and it fits into all builds. That’s why it’s a popular node.

-

Regarding the build, I’m thinking of using KB to clear while self casting ex/reap for rare/boss. This way, I can 6-link ex/reap while getting more dmg through auras at the cost of using 2 skills. Not sure if the clear is better than self casting ex with chain though.

That lv100 glad is definitely built for clearing only and most likely struggle at bossing given how he has only 5-link slinger ex.
*deleted*
Dernière édition par Hookt, le 22 avr. 2021 19:49:39
Thanks for your answer, adamwoon & cfg3.
But still wondering why is there the craft 'minion damage' on the wand of Towerbrahs build.
relax - it's just ones and zeros!
What would be the end game gear for the build, or what could I upgrade right now? Actually I'm cleaning T16 maps really good and bosses are a bit slow but not too much. T16 Ultimatums are doable with red maps too.

This is my gear right now, and I have all the clusters bought.

Dernière édition par mithosiris, le 25 avr. 2021 10:10:01
I see people talking about the bleed explosions from gladiator but i am confused on why not the investment in bleed in general to add more on the general dot of the build, is bleed that bad? If so, i saw a comment saying something on the lines of "for single target needs a bleed build", would that deviate much from this wandslinger? When i saw the title, the first thing i thought was a bleed wander with spellslinger exsanguinate to compliment the dot

Excuse my lack of knowledge, i haven't played the game that much this last couple of years, except from Harvest which i played the full league and haven't played a dot build in general since the "good old days" of double dip, well apart from my usual RF, so i am really lost when i comes to non-RF dot builds in general
Bleed damage is calculated from the damage of physical attack that inflicts it, which in this case is literal dogshit. This build relies heavily on the damage on gem and multipliers since it's a spell build.
You need to invest in, idk, phys wander or something I have no fucking idea.
Dernière édition par AsceticPOE, le 29 avr. 2021 11:09:14
Karvarousku Is doing this build in ssfhc right now. The Towerbrah variant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L77fquII_e4&t=1101s

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires