[3.14] Bloodslinger | Corrupting Fever | Exsanguinate | KB Bleed Explosions

Is the mana reservation on the cluster jewel in the experimental tree supposed to emulate something else in the build? Why does it have a random 20~% reduced reservation?
I'm not super experienced, why are herald of purity and war banner on both helmet and shield?
i will be honest with all of you guys the guy who made this guide clearly dont know much i would not reccomend folowing this build guide
nice Build, but 1 question.
what if we take crimson dance? will exanguinate trigger bleed because "blood in the exes" ?
"
phantom_god a écrit :
i will be honest with all of you guys the guy who made this guide clearly dont know much i would not reccomend folowing this build guide

This build is still in development. The guy who made this have several other builds that work really well.
"
pra-lima87 a écrit :
"
phantom_god a écrit :

This build is still in development. The guy who made this have several other builds that work really well.

i get what ur saying but its missleading right now

so he should remove it and in 1-2 weels reupload with more info and the right info
"
FLYxwad a écrit :
I'm not super experienced, why are herald of purity and war banner on both helmet and shield?

That's my mistake. That's a carry-over from when I tried to edit the links and it didn't save for some reason. I'm guessing it happened when the servers were going all crazy, but I never double-checked the post.

The correct links should have been:

Helmet: Pride + War Banner + Herald of Purity + Enlighten (level 3)

Shield: Enduring Cry + Second Wind + Increased Duration
Coldslinger: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2797749
"
phantom_god a écrit :
"
pra-lima87 a écrit :
"
phantom_god a écrit :

i get what ur saying but its missleading right now

so he should remove it and in 1-2 weels reupload with more info and the right info

I'm curious, can you please elaborate on how I don't know much? Could you also provide feedback on how you would improve the build?
"
Sinthorai a écrit :
nice Build, but 1 question.
what if we take crimson dance? will exanguinate trigger bleed because "blood in the exes" ?

Crimson Dance won't provide any benefit to this build since our main damage is from the DoT applied by Exsanguinate and Corrupting Fever (not considered an ailment or bleed). Exsanguinate doesn't actually trigger bleed, in fact- only attacks can apply "Bleed" (at this moment), but it will trigger the Corrupting Blood (not considered bleed anymore in 3.14).
Not sure how you are reserving pride, herald and war banner plus the 6 link spellslinger. I like the build a lot so far at 71. I am adding a few more block nodes but it is a great guide to make your own and experiment with.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires