[3.14] Bloodslinger | Corrupting Fever | Exsanguinate | KB Bleed Explosions

I'm curious about this as well. I have maybe 1/5 of my mana bar reserved.
there isn't enough mana
I'd use pride (biggest multiplier) and war banner, you can drop it for adrenaline on bosses.
There is barely any mana left with rmr from tree and even 2% from jewel.

Build works pretty well, clear is amazing. I'd opt for linking pierce to kinetic blast, and try get maim elsewhere on bosses maybe, from shield charge? Gem that adds 4 pierces is kind of good. Ofc you can later get pierce from alt quality kb, thats an option too.
Aoe clear is great, I'm not so sure about single target in juiced t16 though.
I wouldn't bother with linking chain to our spellslinger, because all our aoe comes from corrupting fever anyway, you want other skill to deal single target damage.
Build is very good in ultimatums, being tanky, and providing great clear, with all the pierce and explosions.
Dernière édition par aerial, le 20 avr. 2021 04:25:40
I went with this build as starter and went really smooth leveling but once in maps damage and speed and cast speed felt super clunky so i switched from spellslinguing due to mana pool problems and not having enlighten to a CwC cyclone with exsanguinate and corrupted blood, using the same base as the build now i have enough mana for all the auras + flesh and stone and im casting exsanguinate way faster, also corrupted get stacked super fast, the only thing is that it doesnt self refresh without a lifetap, however is castable while channeling cyclone so 0 worries. Got to yellow maps with absolute shit gear and a 5 link and im not stoping :)
Being slayer with a fuck ton of block and aoe clear is insane for Ultimatums gj my dude for the build
Attack speed isn't bad if you get fast wand, and stack some speed on few items.
It really doesn't feel any worse than normal int stacking wander, but for fraction of the price, and you have max block/spell block and you have explosions without needing expensive chest piece.
"
Clydehart a écrit :
"
FLYxwad a écrit :
I'm not super experienced, why are herald of purity and war banner on both helmet and shield?

That's my mistake. That's a carry-over from when I tried to edit the links and it didn't save for some reason. I'm guessing it happened when the servers were going all crazy, but I never double-checked the post.

The correct links should have been:

Helmet: Pride + War Banner + Herald of Purity + Enlighten (level 3)

Shield: Enduring Cry + Second Wind + Increased Duration

Is it posible to use malevolence and petrified blood with prism guardian like the trickster build?
"
mithosiris a écrit :

Is it posible to use malevolence and petrified blood with prism guardian like the trickster build?

I wouldn't run Petrified Blood + Prism Guardian on the Gladiator unless you had > 7-8k maximum life since it doesn't have any ES as a buffer. Even then, it'll be far more susceptible to one-shots. This build focuses primarily on map clearing speed and Ultimatum survival/clearing- not necessarily single target or bossing. Once you hit T16 bosses, it takes about 30-40 seconds to kill them.
Coldslinger: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2797749
Thanks for the build, how is this different from the ascendant version? What is it weaker/stronger at? Thanks!
btw if someone has doubts regarding this build, currently rank 1 ssfhc is using it:
https://poe.ninja/challengehcssf/builds/char/Towerbrah/premium%E3%86%8DTowerbrah?i=0

it is practically same thing, slightly different tree, goes for command of steel and then arcane swiftness anoint

Hi how is the build end game bossing?
"
BigWood1e a écrit :

Hi how is the build end game bossing?

bad
It can handle ultimatum because of bleed explosions, but isolated boss such as conqueror, damage is very low. Skill is difficult to scale, need cluster jewels, and even then damage is bad.
Another issue is that uptime of those dots is so short, you need to be attacking non stop to sustain maximum dps. It is different than classic weapon damage bleed or for example essence drain. They last long time, so even though raw dps seems fairly low, it has nearly 100% uptime, due to duration, and as result damage feels decent. Not the case with Exsanguinate.

Some dude testing with similar build vs t16 phoenix
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cft_4_SwHC8

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires