[3.14] [#1 Ele Hit] Charge Masterful Form Replica Farrul Slayer

"
SuperConnard33 a écrit :
Hi, how do you ignite the ennemy with your single target?

tap mirage archer once every 4 sec
"
Arthur606 a écrit :
"
SuperConnard33 a écrit :
Hi, how do you ignite the ennemy with your single target?

tap mirage archer once every 4 sec

Ok this is what I thought.

Nice upgrade of the guide for league start, roughly what I did following your character development as I never leveled up straight with ele hit. It works well with trinity.

I'm using herald of ash as we have a lot of mana unreserved and low mana cost with elreon rings. One could use an other aura with around 25-30% depending on what he needs.
Dernière édition par SuperConnard33, le 21 avr. 2021 06:10:21
Hi there!
Could you explain me the "melee stun" part? i don't really understand it.
"
gasparoto1 a écrit :
Hi there!

the endu on melee stun support states it supports melee skills, and ele hit gem has melee tag. so even when used by bow, eoms still grants ele hit more damage
"
Arthur606 a écrit :
"
gasparoto1 a écrit :
Hi there!

the endu on melee stun support states it supports melee skills, and ele hit gem has melee tag. so even when used by bow, eoms still grants ele hit more damage

I'm so dumb, i was thinking: "but ele hit doesn't stun, wtf?" because i read 4% increased dmg per endurance charge, not MORE. Lol. My bad!
"
gasparoto1 a écrit :
I'm so dumb, i was thinking: "but ele hit doesn't stun, wtf?" because i read 4% increased dmg per endurance charge, not MORE. Lol. My bad!

any hit can stun based on dmg vs health, and the threshold thing should also apply
"
Arthur606 a écrit :
"
gasparoto1 a écrit :

any hit can stun based on dmg vs health, and the threshold thing should also apply

Didn't know that. Thanks!!!
Also, another question: how do you generate frenzys in boss fights before getting the replica farrul? I'm dying too much because i can't generate them. So damage low and no endu charges neither

Here's my gear, any tips?
Spoiler

Dernière édition par gasparoto1, le 24 avr. 2021 01:04:53
"
gasparoto1 a écrit :

Also, another question: how do you generate frenzys in boss fights before getting the replica farrul?

Here's my gear, any tips?
Spoiler

You can ralaketh's impatience but rather not spec into charge nodes until you get it, which is why it's the single most expensive unique under hh.

really good base, simply need to cannot roll attack, exalt, ailsling add veil pen prefix or double damage suffix, and craft the other

you will need to maven for elevated frenzy (not useful for this build) before maven intimidate onto these. other slots are budget of course. save for rep farrul first, and frenzy rings asap before they rise, and finally hh when it drops
Dernière édition par Arthur606, le 24 avr. 2021 01:25:56
Can you help me choose what to upgrade or get next? I'm bad at expensive items or what to spend on first. I've got about 6ex to spend. I'm clearing the maps really fast but my damage against bosses is awful and it's so hard to live against them.

No unique flasks yet either.
Dernière édition par Gabriel9191, le 24 avr. 2021 12:36:50
"
Gabriel9191 a écrit :
Can you help me choose what to upgrade or get next? I'm bad at expensive items or what to spend on first. I've got about 6ex to spend. I'm clearing the maps really fast but my damage against bosses is awful and it's so hard to live against them. No unique flasks yet either.

I can't stress enough Rep Farrul is the first item you should get, there's nothing in the game that provides utmost offense, defense, and utility at the same time (hh shut up) UNCONDITIONALLY. Bossing is always the whetstone of any build, and now with Maven witness more true than ever. Both farruls are the VIP for bossing without adds and buffs just because of that all time max charges.

I bet most builds struggle against boss with budget rares at league start, so there's nothing I want to add, just hope you can earn 24ex atm asap

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires