[3.14] [#1 Ele Hit] Charge Masterful Form Replica Farrul Slayer

"
Arthur606 a écrit :
"
blitzt_kappa a écrit :
yea I managed to get a thicket bow for 5ex which feels quite cheap lol

wait do people secretly monitor this post and react accordingly? now all good base gone now only crappy slow citadel harbinger left. Lucky I bought 2 extra in a "frenzy" earlier

I feel like people are either doing what you said or everyone is playing ele hit this league for some reason. Everything this build has in the guide section seems to be skyrocketing in price or staying high way longer than it should normally. Xoph's blood doesn't seem to be dropping in price when it has normally tanked by now.
"
Gabriel9191 a écrit :

I feel like people are either doing what you said or everyone is playing ele hit this league for some reason. Everything this build has in the guide section seems to be skyrocketing in price or staying high way longer than it should normally. Xoph's blood doesn't seem to be dropping in price when it has normally tanked by now.

Nonono, everybody's playing the weird elementalist vaal burning arrow, even if ele hit they prefer raider's squishiness. Rep Farrul drops from 26ex when I bought to 19ex, given ex is rising but it's just sad. I don't know why breach stuff is so expensive this league even when blessings are changed to be useful, but parallel to Tul, Pandemonium is rising at the same measure. I still don't know what is going on
Thinking of switching to this build. Level 61 currently with 9ex...that enough to get started?
Dernière édition par totalover, le 30 avr. 2021 19:51:08
"
Radisize a écrit :
under 3k life is also not the easy way ^^

Well a fortuitous update, just over 3k life is actually pretty viable too
https://pastebin.com/s3XZj9GT
Hi, what ilvl do you recommend for the bow if not ilvl86?

ilvl 82 can roll t1 fire dmg to attacks but adds a bunch of bad rolls like dext, proj speed, dmg over time multi,

ilvl 81 can roll t2 eda but add t1 chaos res

ilvl 64 seems the less risky to hit +1gem, +2bow gem, +1 arrow, decent attack speed or crit

I'm not sure if it's worth to imprint if you don't go for the t1's bow.

Imperial bow or thicket bow are on par I guess?

Maybe you can give some advice. :)

Edit : and btw great update with the tanky version, overleech seems too good to pass, so crit on bow looks more appealing to me.

Edit 2 : is frenzy charge implicit really better than +1 arrow implicit btw? have to check on pob but maybe you know the answer.
Dernière édition par SuperConnard33, le 5 mai 2021 08:15:56
Hey Arthur!

great build, the playstile is quite fun.

I do have one issue that puzzles me greatly though. I put together a copy of your build and the dps seems quite okay in POB, but it seems that me and my mirage archer do miss every 2nd or 3rd shot (the enemies die delayed). I have no idea where this comes from, i even run blood aquaduct to test this. it feels really weird...

do you have any idea what could cause this? my hit chance is 99%, here is my pob:

https://pastebin.com/FJpK7THa

would greatly appreciate your help as i really do want to like this build. ;-)
Dernière édition par snietschie2, le 5 mai 2021 08:58:01
"
snietschie2 a écrit :
Hey Arthur!

great build, the playstile is quite fun.

I do have one issue that puzzles me greatly though. I put together a copy of your build and the dps seems quite okay in POB, but it seems that me and my mirage archer do miss every 2nd or 3rd shot (the enemies die delayed). I have no idea where this comes from, i even run blood aquaduct to test this. it feels really weird...

do you have any idea what could cause this? my hit chance is 99%, here is my pob:

https://pastebin.com/FJpK7THa

would greatly appreciate your help as i really do want to like this build. ;-)

What do you mean "enemy die delayed"? Mirage archer has 60% less attack speed and 31% less dmg with chain then practically 4link, it's only for applying combustion really so dmg is negligible. Your accuracy should be 100% or any passive with accuracy is the highest dmg point
"
Arthur606 a écrit :

What do you mean "enemy die delayed"? Mirage archer has 60% less attack speed and 31% less dmg with chain then practically 4link, it's only for applying combustion really so dmg is negligible. Your accuracy should be 100% or any passive with accuracy is the highest dmg point

the first hit (both - barrage or the mirage one) seems to hit the enemy without damaging them, applying a debuff (looks like shock, pob says: 17% to shock), the 2nd or 3rd hit kills them in a blood explosion.

is there a weird mechanik that i'm not aware of? wachted your clearspeed video and your playstile looks different, more direct. so weird :O

i mean, talking blood aquaduct. shouldnt every hit kill every monster instantly?
Dernière édition par snietschie2, le 5 mai 2021 10:15:14
"
snietschie2 a écrit :
"
Arthur606 a écrit :

the first hit (both - barrage or the mirage one) seems to hit the enemy without damaging them, applying a debuff (looks like shock, pob says: 17% to shock), the 2nd or 3rd hit kills them in a blood explosion.

is there a weird mechanik that i'm not aware of? wachted your clearspeed video and your playstile looks different, more direct. so weird :O

i mean, talking blood aquaduct. shouldnt every hit kill every monster instantly?

oh, are you not using Combat Focus like I do in the pob warrior setup for ninja... even then choosing other element deals some dmg. Shock is applied by skitterbot when they move next to the mobs which you see as lightning effect
Dernière édition par Arthur606, le 5 mai 2021 18:46:20

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires