[3.14] [#1 Ele Hit] Charge Masterful Form Replica Farrul Slayer

Can you help me understand what 6 link to use when? On the PoBs there's 4 variations of 6 links and I'm confused as to which is used for bossing / mapping.
"
Kiss_Me_Quick a écrit :
It's a decent build and an interesting concept but seeing from Sirus video, it's playing numbers are around 50M DPS.

I think you'll get a lot of disappointed people from your title who would otherwise give it a spin.

It is not decent given the gears he owned, as he said a mere 70m at most.
If you turn off his on-kill effect to have a realistic damage on boss like Sirus or Maven, it is even lower.

I dare him to state the truth in the title, I don't think people would even take a look.

He is just an attention hoe to clickbait people.
Dernière édition par areyouabc, le 15 avr. 2021 02:38:12
Do you have a leveling guide for this? and a more up to date on the gear since explodie chest was tanked into the ground?
Oh, this might be nice to play "checks ninja - 100+ex for the fur"´.
leveling guide ???
"
areyouabc a écrit :
"
Kiss_Me_Quick a écrit :
It's a decent build and an interesting concept but seeing from Sirus video, it's playing numbers are around 50M DPS.

I think you'll get a lot of disappointed people from your title who would otherwise give it a spin.

It is not decent given the gears he owned, as he said a mere 70m at most.
If you turn off his on-kill effect to have a realistic damage on boss like Sirus or Maven, it is even lower.

I dare him to state the truth in the title, I don't think people would even take a look.

He is just an attention hoe to clickbait people.

Thanks for the bumping contribution anyway, people are taking looks regardless. (not your hoe comment tho)
And there's no on kill effect in bossing pob
"
Gabriel9191 a écrit :
Can you help me understand what 6 link to use when? On the PoBs there's 4 variations of 6 links and I'm confused as to which is used for bossing / mapping.

bossing follows what's in the guide. (100% deli) mapping switches chain and combustion to bow for 20% more attack and +2 lv
"
murderz a écrit :
leveling guide ???

split arrow to lv12 and ele hit - trinity? I do not understand the problem.

"
Adrokath a écrit :
Do you have a leveling guide for this? and a more up to date on the gear since explodie chest was tanked into the ground?

Exactly the reason unique chest builds become up to date again ... wait did you even read the thing
How do you choose which of the 3 optional gems you use for your 6L Ele hit for bossing? You listed Endurance Charge on Melee Stun / Hypothermia / Damage on Full Life.

Is it either hypo or full life based on colors on your item and then move to melee stun support when you have enough damage to reliably stun bosses?
Hi, how do you ignite the ennemy with your single target?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires