[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

To get endurance charges I just run Smashing Strikes.
Two -mana cost crafts on rings and 'Essence Sap' as an annoint fixed mana for me.
Currently I switched my annoint to 'Disciple of the Slaughter', went for 'Righteous Decree' in my Thread of Hope, got gloves with manaleech and a cluster with 'Arcane Adept'... Still feels mostly fine on bosses :)
"
Finkrat404 a écrit :
To get endurance charges I just run Smashing Strikes.
Two -mana cost crafts on rings and 'Essence Sap' as an annoint fixed mana for me.
Currently I switched my annoint to 'Disciple of the Slaughter', went for 'Righteous Decree' in my Thread of Hope, got gloves with manaleech and a cluster with 'Arcane Adept'... Still feels mostly fine on bosses :)

Clever Thief alone mostly fixed it for me

I wonder whats better for leech though, thief vs sap. Thief is 1% leech and sap is 0.5% but also has the 50% and 100% buffs to leeching

I know for 3 skill points you can manually path to clever thief then re-spec your ammy to inexorable. This would require you to be level 98

Also I have my boots enchanted with 18% reduced mana cost of spells

Edit: tested sap for a while, basically seems the same to me.

Still considering nexus gloves, ive tested them mapping and ive tested normal gloves and I cant really tell if it matters or not mana seems about the same regardless (Nexus does work on coc though I did test that)
Dernière édition par Kyronami, le 4 nov. 2021 11:40:19
So I had the same problems with mana but for me getting 10% of dmg recouped as mana via mana mastery AND pathing tot the on hit and % oh attack dmg as mana / life fixed my single target.(no replica, but using -7 on one ring). Havent been using a mana flask for forever and been killing sirius no problem.

Also running 10% reduced mana cost on the very large cluster and 20-30% via the flask on a crit flask that is also permanently up tho that one isnt needed for bossing.
Can do everythin t16, even scourged t16 with 210% more max life. Still missing huge upgrades like better gloves, awk gems and a good jewel somewhere. Also need 2 passive points for dex and 10% avoid stunned that I could save and use to get closer to max spellblock.
https://pastebin.com/71a9R9nk
Dernière édition par iphex, le 5 nov. 2021 07:50:24
"
iphex a écrit :
So I had the same problems with mana but for me getting 10% of dmg recouped as mana via mana mastery AND pathing tot the on hit and % oh attack dmg as mana / life fixed my single target.(no replica, but using -7 on one ring). Havent been using a mana flask for forever and been killing sirius no problem.

Also running 10% reduced mana cost on the very large cluster and 20-30% via the flask on a crit flask that is also permanently up tho that one isnt needed for bossing.
Can do everythin t16, even scourged t16 with 210% more max life. Still missing huge upgrades like better gloves, awk gems and a good jewel somewhere. Also need 2 passive points for dex and 10% avoid stunned that I could save and use to get closer to max spellblock.
https://pastebin.com/71a9R9nk

How are you out healing the 100 damage per ignite without the watchers eye for Vit?
Dernière édition par GotmeGushers, le 6 nov. 2021 01:39:33
is there a reason you now use CoC instead of CwC ? while you used too?

last I played your build was in 3.11

also I am starting scourge league, first character, what spell/build do you recommend to level up?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Dernière édition par xenochaos1, le 6 nov. 2021 16:52:37
"
xenochaos1 a écrit :
is there a reason you now use CoC instead of CwC ? while you used too?

last I played your build was in 3.11

also I am starting scourge league, first character, what spell/build do you recommend to level up?

Yes, CWC With CWDT and Scold's is dead sadly.

This iteration took inspiration from that and I developed it in 3.12

But yeah, CoC is more damage and more convenient/easy to put together. Add in all the other layers and HUZZAH! we have this.

This is NOT league start friendly after 3.15 nerfs though.
it seams there is just like 3 chepa unique required for it to start working at lvl 60-70

what spell/gear do you recommend for lvling to 60-70 until ig et those 3 unqiues?
i've tried Simulacrum today and as soon as my damage felt off (around wave 20), i've went from 30-60fps to literally 0.01 fps... followed by a insanly fast "catch up"-phase after they were dead.

i guess its because of the insane amounts of self damage, damage and heal progs with that many enemies around?

Is there any way to make this playable?

to be clear: this is not an performance issue. This seems to be an server issue.
Dernière édition par Rake7, le 6 nov. 2021 22:33:39
"
Rake7 a écrit :
i've tried Simulacrum today and as soon as my damage felt off (around wave 20), i've went from 30-60fps to literally 0.01 fps... followed by a insanly fast "catch up"-phase after they were dead.

i guess its because of the insane amounts of self damage, damage and heal progs with that many enemies around?

Is there any way to make this playable?

to be clear: this is not an performance issue. This seems to be an server issue.

It IS a server issue. How to fix:

Log out, go to options->Game->Change networking mode to Predictive.

This is one of the only builds that I will suggest to do this.
may I aks if I only level to 85 instead of 95 like in your POB, what 10 points would you take off?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires