[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

"
xenochaos1 a écrit :
may I aks if I only level to 85 instead of 95 like in your POB, what 10 points would you take off?

probably chop off that section completely. That puts you to 84.

You can add a large cluster jewel for 5 passives to net +1 Jewel Socket to make up the loss of the socket as well as get a couple of nice notables.

So we'd have to cut 4 more points.
So cut the recoup wheel and one of the masteries probably?
may I ask which side of the tree you would go first while leveling?

or what nodes to get first?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Hey man I just wanted to say thanks for the informative guide, I've always wanted to do some kind of VD character and I've been eyeing this build for like the last 2 leagues. I generally don't have enough currency to run too many builds but I'm finally going to commit to try this out. I already have the 6l weapon and I have around 15 ex, is that enough to get a stable version if this build going or should I farm for more currency? What items are really mandatory aside from the self ignite stuff? The watchers eye with double gain on hit is incredibly expensive, so can I settle for just life or es on hit instead or should I just keep saving until I can afford one with both?
Also I got 2 corrupted weapons, which one would be better to use?

Appreciate any help you can give me, thanks again!
Dernière édition par DeluxeSandwich, le 8 nov. 2021 17:58:55
Who can show POB with updated equipment for 3.16?
For anyone still having mana problems, you can easily get 100% stun resist buying corrupted versions of the jewels you need that have 20-25% resist implicit on them, that lets you roll your boots in lab with the 18% reduced mana cost to skills when hit (which is always since you are self igniting). You can also craft another 25% reduced mana cost onto a flask if you buy cinderswallows and unveil them till you get that craft then you can put it onto any flask. Both of those two things combined is a pretty massive boost to mana use
Hello,

Thank you for this build that I find really fun xD
My character is 92 and I already invested a lot in stuff with also some modifications in the tree (POE NINJA), I would like to have opinions concerning his improvement if there are experts in the build :)
Thanks again

Here is my POB

https://pastebin.com/BpNYswtq
Dernière édition par G2n2sis59, le 11 nov. 2021 15:34:37
Which Spectres should I use until I can get Stoneskin Flayers and Lithomancers? I'm not at Delve 200+ currently.
"
GotmeGushers a écrit :
Which Spectres should I use until I can get Stoneskin Flayers and Lithomancers? I'm not at Delve 200+ currently.

Go to global 6666 to get them as needed. Unless you're ssf. Then, I don't recall what the next best ones are xD. Would have to google it.
Saw your character name, lol. So build is dead?
"
abdemon a écrit :
Saw your character name, lol. So build is dead?

LOL. That was totally unintentional actually.

Named her as such because it's an ignite Detonate Dead build. xD

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires