[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

"
Versettix a écrit :
I loved that build, cause my hp in combat is pretty often jumps
but i have huge problem with dps on solo-targets (and i cant clear alva in t11+)(sometimes killed in a middle of many mobs in scourge-i think it happens w/o watcher's eye and no problem)
what i'm doing wrong? here is my pob
is it just cooldown on belt?

https://pastebin.com/4dA83jS1

Cooldown Recovery would help in that you could stack some more attack speed=more dps and if you're above 12.12aps you're losing dps without CDR.

A chest with dual spell+attack crit would boost DPS quite a lot.

Awakened Spell Cascade or +1 VD Consumes Addtional Corpse will take you from 9 VD per volley to 10-12 per volley. Also a massive DPS boost.

Culling Strike somewhere would be great. 10% more damage basically.

Right now you're sitting at around 3m DPS. You can basically double that with the above changes.

Hope this helps!
How this build is doing this league ? Can this build farm all round simu ? does he destroy fast scourge map ?
Hi, currently level 93 in Scourge, only missing the awakened gems. I think there is still a mana Problem. I skilled life+mana on hit and 1%life+mana leech and I anointed Battle Rouse. I also have Replica Conqueror's Efficiency. Volatile Dead is 39 Mana/cast.

I can`t kill Sirus in the last phase because he jumps to much and there is to much ramp up time.

i played this build in 3.11 is it still as good?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
xenochaos1 a écrit :
i played this build in 3.11 is it still as good?

no. It's been nerfed repeatedly. Somehow still alive if you have a big budget though at least.
The damage and clear speed still seems insane, but I do seem to have mana problems against bosses and any single targets, i found annointing clever thief helps a lot but then you lose the endurance charges
Dernière édition par Kyronami, le 2 nov. 2021 00:23:28
Question too, do we need blood rage to hit a speed cap or something? I was thinking of dropping it since it takes so much dex at lvl 20 and maybe running somethin else
"
Kyronami a écrit :
Question too, do we need blood rage to hit a speed cap or something? I was thinking of dropping it since it takes so much dex at lvl 20 and maybe running somethin else

If you have 14%+ CDR then you can get up to 15.15 APS, so it's just more DPS until you reach that point. Also you get frenzies on hit with anomalous. But yeah you can drop it or use lower level one.
Have you ever tested nexus gloves? I bought a pair and have been trying them, they reduce your max mana but give you a 30% chance for spells you spend mana on to be free

I was thinking nexus gloves + hunter mod that gives mana on attack hit
Dernière édition par Kyronami, le 2 nov. 2021 05:24:59
Just an update for anyone curious, I was having massive mana problems especially against bosses, I annointed clever thief on my ammy and basically all mana issues are gone, obviously the downside is you lose the endurance charges

not sure any other way around this other then maybe -7 mana on ring and a 2nd replica conq in another jewel slot (would need another 4 points min)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires