[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

You can get over 100% conditional on boot slot alone. If you want to you can do it with no tree investment at all. With Boot glove/helm and an abyss jewel you can get 100% true stun immunity with no investment on tree.
"
ThecNiqueMan a écrit :
I tried this build again this season as a league starter because I love cyclone and VD.
It's a very personal opinion, but it's too nerfed for me to enjoy.
In order to not get stunned back to back to back (even with pantheon), you need to invest a lot of points, but then you lack damage.
I'm talking about 5-6k life, max block, around 90k per VD ~1M dps, and you still will get destroyed randomly during encounters. So unless you have perfect items with 8k life+es, don't bother.

I rerolled as a elementalist with less life, less block, no max res, and could run into red maps without dying and clearing screens. Chris fix melee!

I have also said multiple times league starting with this is not a great plan as you need large investments for it to feel good in hard endgame content.

As for stuns...80% from boots 20% from any crafted suffix slot on gloves/helm or roll on an abyssal jewel. Also a corruption outcome for jewels now. HArvest can add it as an implicit. There are a lot of options, just depends which ones you can squeeze in.
"
ThecNiqueMan a écrit :
I'm talking about 5-6k life, max block, around 90k per VD ~1M dps, and you still will get destroyed randomly during encounters. So unless you have perfect items with 8k life+es, don't bother.

I think that's just the reality of POE now with the new defences and this league mechanic being super rippy. I've got more defences on my raider this league than my COC VD had last league and I still don't feel as tanky as I did in Ulti.

I'd be interested to see how this is performing this league with a mid-budget setup and the watchers eye - VD seeking mobs out is pretty nice for this league mech.
heya! thanks for the great guide. just wondering how do you maintain mana on bosses? i have enduring flask + arcanist mod on it, -9 non channel mana cost ring and -9 non channelling mana cost jewel, but i still have mana issue. even with mana mastery, it didnt help at all, though it was easier for mapping. but ive been breezing through t16s just fine. so, im just curious how you handle the mana issue on bosses. cause at this rate, i wont be able to kill sirus A8 without dying a few times, just to "refresh" my mana pot. LOL

thanks in advance!
Whats the best chest armor now, still an astral? Or is it better to go vaal regalia or something now
"
Kyronami a écrit :
Whats the best chest armor now, still an astral? Or is it better to go vaal regalia or something now

Up to you really, I like Astral for the Resistances and the armour might be relevant now with the changes they made. But really, whichever you prefer. Astrals are hard to color though, so keep that in mind.
interesting, I wasnt sure whether I wanted the ES from like a vaal regalia or the armor from astral.

Also in your POB most of your gear is evasion/es is that what we want specifically or can I go pure es or armor/es just not sure what the best would be

also is the -5% mana reservation helmet thing mandatory?
Dernière édition par Kyronami, le 29 oct. 2021 23:40:38
"
Kyronami a écrit :
interesting, I wasnt sure whether I wanted the ES from like a vaal regalia or the armor from astral.

Also in your POB most of your gear is evasion/es is that what we want specifically or can I go pure es or armor/es just not sure what the best would be

also is the -5% mana reservation helmet thing mandatory?

I "red'd" that mod out bc of the rework to Reservation. Think of the gear there as a guideline. It was my gear last league at around a mid-tier budget.

EV/ES=easier to color. That is all.
Thanks ♥
I loved that build, cause my hp in combat is pretty often jumps
but i have huge problem with dps on solo-targets (and i cant clear alva in t11+)(sometimes killed in a middle of many mobs in scourge-i think it happens w/o watcher's eye and no problem)
what i'm doing wrong? here is my pob
is it just cooldown on belt?

https://pastebin.com/4dA83jS1
Dernière édition par Versettix, le 31 oct. 2021 04:53:24

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires