[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

"
xmasbby78 a écrit :
Grinding, leveling, learning the build...not sure if it has been mentioned but what are the correct Pantheons for mapping/bossing

You have to decide yourself, I had -60 chaos resistance so I chose Arakaali and Ryslatha.

"
aLqeren a écrit :

So, damage is so good. But i got one-shotted time to time and don't know what to do, any suggestions?

Remove damage nodes, taken HP nodes, get more HP on gear and use a basalt flask.

"
GrindcoreFTW a écrit :
Did I do anything wrong or do I need more upgrades and if so where should I start? Character name is GrindyReroll

You should swap to Blade Flurry for big bosses. All map bosses should die at least within 10 seconds with your Reave + VDS.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Hey! I did your original reave build back in talisman I think it was? To long ago!

I've been playing gladiator cyclone and haven't been super happy with it. Aoe is not what it used to be and the damage seems lackluster. I'm thinking of transitioning from that build to this one and wanted your thoughts on a few things.

My chest was self crafted for another purpose -15 mana, attack crit, +1 curse. Not thrilled about the idea of crafting another chest so thinking of adjustments to take advantage of what I have. sooo

1. Biggest issue is no source of on hit frenzy, thoughts? I was thinking of anointing Disciple of the slaughter but thats on kill . . .
2. Need a way to apply a second curse.

Other than that the trees are decently close and its a an easy respec, i hope. I did import my character into POB and went through just the passive tree switch and moved cyclone to reave and i'm at 8.3 mil reave dps compared to your 9.7 mil POB. That's without the watchers eye you had in that POB. If i remove that that POB goes to 8.1. So i feel id be on the right track.

Hob

Dernière édition par Hobben, le 12 mai 2021 15:55:50

Can i use this sword instead of paradoxica?
"
zhulik2 a écrit :

You can, but a well-rolled Paradoxica will deal a lot more damage, especially if you have Steel Rings and the like.
"
deah a écrit :
"
zhulik2 a écrit :

You can, but a well-rolled Paradoxica will deal a lot more damage, especially if you have Steel Rings and the like.

Right now i have this one

And i dont have Ryslatha's, so i might just sell Paradoxica to get it asap
"
zhulik2 a écrit :
"
deah a écrit :
"
zhulik2 a écrit :

Right now i have this one

And i dont have Ryslatha's, so i might just sell Paradoxica to get it asap

I took the liberty of taking a look at your gear and you should probably prioritize a few other items before getting a Ryslatha's, a Stygian Vise with Life and a couple of resistances will do fine for now.

-Diamond Flask (30% more Damage)
-VAAL Ancestral Warchief (another 15% more damage)
-Ancestral Protector (you will be able to use it with Vaal Warchief) (30% more damage)
-Rings with flat Physical Damage (6% more damage each)
-Amulet with Critical Strike Multiplier (30%+) (10% more damage)
-7% chance to hit (Eagle Eye Cluster in Skill Tree would be useful for that) (13% more damage)
-20% chance to impale (Dread Banner) (16% more damage)
-Mana Leech on a Ring or Jewel so you won't have to use a Hybrid Flask

And keep the Paradoxica, the more flat physical damage you have on your gear, the better it becomes and it already nets you (a little) more dps than the sword you posted.

If you want to get a better grasp on what kind of item gives you the most bang for your buck, I'd suggest you import your character into Path of Building (Community Fork) if you haven't done that already.
Dernière édition par deah, le 13 mai 2021 17:18:07
Thank you, i'm kinda new to the game, any help will do
Can you guys help me out? I'm ass at this game and not really sure how to determine where I'm going wrong. I know I need to redo two of my flasks now that I have my corrupting blood jewel but other than that I'm still getting rocked by heists and even several T15/16 maps. What should my next upgrades be? I can't use all of my skills because mana reservation, but Aul's with no pride reservation is still way too far outside of my economy.

Please assist. Thank you.

POB: https://pastebin.com/psLDy1Gt
"
Brovine a écrit :
Can you guys help me out? I'm ass at this game and not really sure how to determine where I'm going wrong. I know I need to redo two of my flasks now that I have my corrupting blood jewel but other than that I'm still getting rocked by heists and even several T15/16 maps. What should my next upgrades be? I can't use all of my skills because mana reservation, but Aul's with no pride reservation is still way too far outside of my economy.

Please assist. Thank you.

POB: https://pastebin.com/psLDy1Gt

-Diamond Flask
-drop Sorrow of the Divine, get a magic one instead (Zealot's Oath is actually detrimental to this build)
-crit multiplier on amulet
-phys damage on rings, preferably Steel Ring bases
-drop the nodes above scion cluster/random strength node in bottom left and get the nodes you are supposed to skill instead (you got those Threads of Hope for a reason)
-possibly try to get a shield with higher block/more life

Capping block is kind of important on this build since it is currently your only defensive layer besides armour/resistances and a big portion of your life sustain, another layer would be a Paradoxica with blind on hit.

Biggest damage upgrade after the ones mentioned above is most likely a Ryslatha's, though you will need to get some resistances in other slots instead.
"
deah a écrit :

-drop Sorrow of the Divine, get a magic one instead (Zealot's Oath is actually detrimental to this build)

omg i never even looked up what zealot's oath does till now. jfc. thank you so much

"
deah a écrit :

-crit multiplier on amulet
-phys damage on rings, preferably Steel Ring bases
-drop the nodes above scion cluster/random strength node in bottom left and get the nodes you are supposed to skill instead (you got those Threads of Hope for a reason)
-possibly try to get a shield with higher block/more life

Capping block is kind of important on this build since it is currently your only defensive layer besides armour/resistances and a big portion of your life sustain, another layer would be a Paradoxica with blind on hit.

Biggest damage upgrade after the ones mentioned above is most likely a Ryslatha's, though you will need to get some resistances in other slots instead.

great. thank you so much. going to take some time to hunt these changes down tonight.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires