[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

Managed to get pretty much every piece of gear required for the build, with some rares which of course could be min-maxed for better damage output. Other than that, what could I aim for to get better damage to melt bosses? My POB: https://pastebin.com/SbSTZcBX

I don't get one thing. I'm level 95 and compared our PoBs. The only main thing I'm missing for now is ryslatha. My PoB shows 2,3M dmg (2,9 if I'd equip ryslatha) while yours is 4,6M dmg. Where does the difference in dmg come from?
N/A
Dernière édition par avidassassin, le 16 mai 2021 14:55:19
"
Zirike a écrit :
I don't get one thing. I'm level 95 and compared our PoBs. The only main thing I'm missing for now is ryslatha. My PoB shows 2,3M dmg (2,9 if I'd equip ryslatha) while yours is 4,6M dmg. Where does the difference in dmg come from?

Your configuration is probably different from the one he uses in PoB, you aren't using a Lion's Roar and you're missing crit multi on your amulet.
When I import your build into PoB and add a Lion's Roar you're at 3.6 for me.
Add a Ryslatha's on top of that and you're at 4.7 .
"
deah a écrit :
"
Zirike a écrit :

Your configuration is probably different from the one he uses in PoB, you aren't using a Lion's Roar and you're missing crit multi on your amulet.
When I import your build into PoB and add a Lion's Roar you're at 3.6 for me.
Add a Ryslatha's on top of that and you're at 4.7 .

Thanks a lot!
How much do I want the 6l on Vaal DS?

my damage is okay-ish (still missing that unique amulet) but im missing speed and res.

i can do t16, t16 20% del but struggle with bigger targets (mostly because of dots and survivability)

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ggRengar/characters

whats my next upgrade? thanks!
"
deah a écrit :

-Diamond Flask
-drop Sorrow of the Divine, get a magic one instead (Zealot's Oath is actually detrimental to this build)
-crit multiplier on amulet
-phys damage on rings, preferably Steel Ring bases
-drop the nodes above scion cluster/random strength node in bottom left and get the nodes you are supposed to skill instead (you got those Threads of Hope for a reason)
-possibly try to get a shield with higher block/more life

Capping block is kind of important on this build since it is currently your only defensive layer besides armour/resistances and a big portion of your life sustain, another layer would be a Paradoxica with blind on hit.

Biggest damage upgrade after the ones mentioned above is most likely a Ryslatha's, though you will need to get some resistances in other slots instead.

just wanna let u know i fixed my passives, ditched that flask and my health flask and got a diamond flask. got a new shield and a solid steel ring. still a few more things to go but im stomping t16 maps now and beat sirus today for the first time. thanks a lot for the help, and thanks OP for the build at all
What level should Lifetap be kept at? (I assume this is the stand in for Arrogance now)
Woo, 1000 posts in this thread lmao :P

"
ModernWarBear a écrit :
What level should Lifetap be kept at? (I assume this is the stand in for Arrogance now)

1, if you do get it - no reason to level it higher.

"
ggRengar a écrit :

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ggRengar/characters

whats my next upgrade? thanks!

Get 5-7 levels, run pure breachstones for it, if you host yourself you won't have any deficit.

Lower -res jewels, divine your belt, Aul's, Bottled Faith, life on jewel, proper diamond flask, Vulnerability curse.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Dernière édition par Kiss_Me_Quick, le 16 mai 2021 08:22:23
"
Get 5-7 levels, run pure breachstones for it, if you host yourself you won't have any deficit.

Lower -res jewels, divine your belt, Aul's, Bottled Faith, life on jewel, proper diamond flask, Vulnerability curse.

Thanks! Why would I want to divine my belt though? It's 40% max and 30% min, isnt that perfect roll?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires