[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

thx
Hello,

This might be an incredibly noob question but where do you get the ability to use 2 totems from so that you can use both ancestral protector & warchief?

The node allocated with Thread of Hope just gives ballista totems.

Also, here is my gear atm

What can I upgrade? And I went with those Hands of High Templar instead of Vaal Caress, have I done wrong? Thanks in advance!
Dernière édition par nullisecundus, le 10 mai 2021 10:01:36
Sorry, noob here. How do you post your inventory for others to see?

I am dying in Tier 14-16 Ultimatums. Maps go smooth but Ultimatums are becoming not worth it exp loss wise. Im wondering, with a 10 exalt budget, what people think my best next purchase should be.
"
nullisecundus a écrit :
Hello,

This might be an incredibly noob question but where do you get the ability to use 2 totems from so that you can use both ancestral protector & warchief?

I went with those Hands of High Templar instead of Vaal Caress, have I done wrong? Thanks in advance!

Vaal Warchief increases the max number of totems you can have.
Hands of High Templar are completely fine.

"
ThePritchMan a écrit :
Sorry, noob here. How do you post your inventory for others to see?

I am dying in Tier 14-16 Ultimatums. Maps go smooth but Ultimatums are becoming not worth it exp loss wise. Im wondering, with a 10 exalt budget, what people think my best next purchase should be.

Click on your profile picture while posting a post and then open up your inventory and click on the items you want to link.

You should fix your skill tree to what the guide has and use correct flasks - 2 life flasks is not good.
Diamond flask is the biggest damage boost you can have.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506

Hey,i feel like i am having problem with damage at T14++ or when Maven visit guardian, its really pain in the a...

Not sure what should i upgrade first for more damage.
I would like to buy flask or Aul's.

Thanks for answer.
"
bransta a écrit :

Not sure what should i upgrade first for more damage.
I would like to buy flask or Aul's.

Thanks for answer.

Definitely all rings and amulet need max phys and amulet multi. I'd swap Enfeeble for Vulnerability as well if damage is the problem.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Grinding, leveling, learning the build...not sure if it has been mentioned but what are the correct Pantheons for mapping/bossing...pob is different than what is listed in the guide..or perhaps im looking at it wrong...

Lvl 86 so far..of course playing in std...had most of the gear laying around
Guys, don't be unthankful.

I leaguestarted with this build and its my only character in the league.
Farmed every piece myself, and had a great time with this build. I can do T16 %60 delirious juiced maps. I killed Sirus AW5 and Catarina and Guardians.

So, damage is so good. But i got one-shotted time to time and don't know what to do, any suggestions?

Here's my items right now:

and two Thread of Hope's..
"
aLqeren a écrit :
Guys, don't be unthankful.

I leaguestarted with this build and its my only character in the league.
Farmed every piece myself, and had a great time with this build. I can do T16 %60 delirious juiced maps. I killed Sirus AW5 and Catarina and Guardians.

So, damage is so good. But i got one-shotted time to time and don't know what to do, any suggestions?

Here's my items right now:

and two Thread of Hope's..

I get one shot sometimes too with my current gear..but not gonna give up..will see how plays out..will just keep leveling and fill tree...whats ur life looking at?..need to aquire rare chest atsome point with mods listed in guide...also gem set up is alittle different than what is listed in guide..no Auls?...also i dont know what type of playstyle u are using...me...its all about positioning to stay alive...
Dernière édition par xmasbby78, le 11 mai 2021 17:48:04
So the tankiness has been great apart from degens, those hit like a truck but it is to be expected. The damage feels kinda mediocre though. During mapping and regular map bosses it's fine but during tough endgame bosses the damage is really low. Did I do anything wrong or do I need more upgrades and if so where should I start? Character name is GrindyReroll

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires