[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

"
Kiss_Me_Quick a écrit :
"
Juleczek a écrit :
Great build, I enjoy it very much, easily my new favourite. Could you tell me what gear to upgrade first cost-wise and what can I leave for now? Trying to farm up currency right now. I guess I do not have problems with dying at t15-t16. Also I'd be grateful if you could give me a tip about farming with my gear atm. https://pastebin.com/CkrV3LKk

Everything that you need is pretty explicitly written in the guide so far, especially the part about having life on all gear :P

You're also missing passive points from quests, write /passives in the in-game chat.

Hey do you think i can respec my lacerate build to yours? My build is actually pretty good on ultimatums/map clearing but on bosses/large hits i feel so vulnerable. Plus im new to bossing so i kinda need to be tanky-my guy is not even max block. Would you suggest it?

My gear:

Spoiler
"
realizeyes a écrit :

Hey do you think i can respec my lacerate build to yours? My build is actually pretty good on ultimatums/map clearing but on bosses/large hits i feel so vulnerable. Plus im new to bossing so i kinda need to be tanky-my guy is not even max block. Would you suggest it?

Probably? I made the guide, so it'd be awkward for me to not suggest it l0l.

Granite flasks don't stack btw.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506

I'm level 83 and here's my stuff so far ! It's the best I could've find within my prices ^^ The build is really fun to play so far, can't wait for my tree to be complete :)

I have a mana issue tho, I have 755 total mana and I can't have all the auras at the same time. I can use Blood & Sand, Herald and the Banner at all times but if I use Pride with those, I have to give up on Precision and Skitterbots... Any idea on how to fix that ? Or it'll just come with the levels ?
"
Dexyel a écrit :

I have a mana issue tho, I have 755 total mana and I can't have all the auras at the same time. I can use Blood & Sand, Herald and the Banner at all times but if I use Pride with those, I have to give up on Precision and Skitterbots... Any idea on how to fix that ? Or it'll just come with the levels ?

You have the wrong Aul's, you have to look specifically for one with Pride but that's expensive; might want to look into the cheaper gem solution for that. It does not matter what the mana number is, only the percentage. You need to put life on all gear, that is more important than any other stats - no life, no buy.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Done with the league (got my 36/40 challenges portal), was a pretty good build overall, thanks. Selling my gear (what has not sold yet) pm if interested
Dernière édition par AxisDota, le 8 mai 2021 18:09:51
"
AxisDota a écrit :
Done with the league (got my 36/40 challenges portal), was a pretty good build overall, thanks. Selling my gear (what has not sold yet) pm if interested

I have a question for you, if you don't mind. I'm currently playing the build, and am at a point where I'm wearing gear approximately 1-50c in value (give or take).

I can afford that ring, but I'm not sure if that's a purchase I should make at this point, or if there is a better upgrade path (as opposed to spending literally all of my currency on 1 ring). What advice can you give a player like me? For reference, I'm still under 90, resistances are capped and doing yellow maps relatively smoothly.
Hey guys, sorry for the really noob question but I've recently switched from my rare foil to paradoxica but im not too sure which one is better. I had more pure dps on my reave skill when wearing that rare foil, but maybe paradoxicas unique modifier isn't counter there? (with double dmg)

"
Zirike a écrit :
Hey guys, sorry for the really noob question but I've recently switched from my rare foil to paradoxica but im not too sure which one is better. I had more pure dps on my reave skill when wearing that rare foil, but maybe paradoxicas unique modifier isn't counter there? (with double dmg)

Yes, it doesn't count it; the only time when you can look at tooltip DPS is during acts and that's it.
As an example my 60M DPS Reap build has 0.14M tooltip DPS.

"
Urbnopr8r a écrit :
"
AxisDota a écrit :

I have a question for you, if you don't mind. I'm currently playing the build, and am at a point where I'm wearing gear approximately 1-50c in value (give or take).

I can afford that ring, but I'm not sure if that's a purchase I should make at this point, or if there is a better upgrade path (as opposed to spending literally all of my currency on 1 ring). What advice can you give a player like me? For reference, I'm still under 90, resistances are capped and doing yellow maps relatively smoothly.

It's a good ring but it's missing crit multi, ideally you want something like this.

You should upgrade your build incrementally and equally.
Dernière édition par Kiss_Me_Quick, le 9 mai 2021 12:27:03
Suggestions on next upgrade.

Im dying in ultimatums (T14-T16) die in 1 each 4 to 6 six ultimatums

so over all the build is good. Get arround 4 to 6 ex on currency atm.

Dernière édition par Spagueti, le 9 mai 2021 12:57:49
"
Spagueti a écrit :
Suggestions on next upgrade.

Im dying in ultimatums (T14-T16) die in 1 each 4 to 6 six ultimatums

so over all the build is good. Get arround 4 to 6 ex on currency atm.

All of your rares.
It's worth getting T1 multi and T1 phys on amulet and not waste it as a resistance slot.
Also getting duration and fortify on clones is worth it as these get their damage pumped up and remain for longer which can help you a lot in clearing final tier Ultimatums.

If you die, you should remove damage and take more life nodes - you have around 10 available (:

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires