[3.16]Dragoon's DW Calling Lancer |High mitigation |"budget" 15M+ sDPS |99% of the Game Done|Videos

"
Dragoon_Diver a écrit :
are you using the pob? i put there progression for the points
the tip i can give for the beginning is picking iron grip, Call to arms and then gladiators perseverance and then just start going up for the scion life node wheel and get the lord of steel that gives u more speed

there are a tons of weapons for u to level like that shiversting, edge of madness and terminus (2H is better for the beginning) or if you want to DW already go for princess, tempestuous steel, innsbury and so on
or just pick some rare foils with good phys dps

use chain as final link (or level with another steel skill) pick some enduring mana flask and leap and hit away there is no big mistery and make sure to have fortify if you still didnt got the fortitude ascendancy

I was going to quit the build already, so I'd love to try your hints, thank you for them.
"
nocek_czerny a écrit :
"
Dragoon_Diver a écrit :

I was going to quit the build already, so I'd love to try your hints, thank you for them.

Unfortunately, this did not work, the mobs in act 5 are stronger. Maybe some other times, gl.
"
nocek_czerny a écrit :
"
nocek_czerny a écrit :
"
Dragoon_Diver a écrit :

Unfortunately, this did not work, the mobs in act 5 are stronger. Maybe some other times, gl.

no problem
remember that i wrote at the start of the guide that my build is not made for starting the league, it happens. leveling experience differs so much depending if you are starting the league or not.
this is a good point i will add on the future leveling guide.

also i just saw your char tree, and you should've swapped the iron grip support on your 5L for melee phys or fortify support since you get the iron grip on the tree, also for clearing chain is better just swap for impale support when you need to fight something bigger
and the reason that i asked u to get Call to Arms is solely for Enduring cry (nowhere to be found on your char). put enduring cry on your left click button.

The biggest misconception ( i blame GGG for this) is that Call of Steel IS NOT a warcry but they decided to put "Call" on the name of the skill and the passive for warcries just to make things more hard to understand

Call of Steel -> not a warcry, does not benefit or get in the way of warcry cooldown
Call to Arms -> make your wacry instant but all cries share cooldown
Lord of Steel -> jewel used mainly for increasing the cooldown for Call of Steel
Cooldown -> Generic attribute of many skills.

it is just as confusing as this game's passive tree lol
Dernière édition par Dragoon_Diver, le 26 juil. 2021 14:58:32
Hey, I'm really enjoying the build, great work.
What you think about changing slower projectiles for Incresed critical Strikes support? From what I'm testing on pob it seems stronger just need to get some int on rings and and jewels.
"
soraman a écrit :
Hey, I'm really enjoying the build, great work.
What you think about changing slower projectiles for Incresed critical Strikes support? From what I'm testing on pob it seems stronger just need to get some int on rings and and jewels.

yeah they buffed a little that gem now but i think it is a bit misleading the crit chance for this skill, the discussion is somewhere in the topic but it boils down that pob calculates the crit per shard while the crit happens inside the game for each strike, so either all the projectiles from a single strike crit or they won't... so i prefer more consistency and more sinergy with point blank
also another reason is that i like the anomalous version of slower proj, it makes clearing better and there is no drawback against bosses, the crit gem will be worse if you like to do delirium, delve or anything with very high mob density, not worth the extra dps imo
finally, you need a ton of int for the lvl 20 which will make the other items a lot more expensive, better invest in more str for iron grip
Hello!
looks like Arrogance support doesnt work anymore with leap slam, what do you suggest?
and more in general, could i have an updated gem links setup please?
thanks in advance!
"
eddvx a écrit :
Hello!
looks like Arrogance support doesnt work anymore with leap slam, what do you suggest?
and more in general, could i have an updated gem links setup please?
thanks in advance!

oops i forgot about that
use lifetap instead i updated the guide and pob
Dernière édition par Dragoon_Diver, le 28 juil. 2021 10:44:16
Shattering steel better than split,lancing for lvl and mapping. i am playing it until i get final gear
Yea i use lifetap replace for slow project. :DDD
I'm currently using this build but the problems start here.
It's quite hard to trigger Reflection.
I replace Blood And Sand with max level Precision but doesn't seem to work.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires