[3.16]Dragoon's DW Calling Lancer |High mitigation |"budget" 15M+ sDPS |99% of the Game Done|Videos

just a warning: seeing the new "core char defences and recovery" released today, i can already tell that my build (or most of champion builds) will get massively buffed, unless they nerf items and mechanics like impale even further

so, my prediction is that as it is now we will have a slight shift of the meta towards champion ascendancy in 3.16, meaning that many core items will be much more expensive to get for the endgame or they will be more popular dunno

to sum up, Flesh and stone will revert to 25% reservation, armour will be paramount as it will also give elemental mitigation, recovery will be better and the class won't suffer from the fortify nerf as it comes from the ascendancy
as for the extra block or "spell supression" nodes, too early to comment about
Dernière édition par Dragoon_Diver, le 6 oct. 2021 22:17:16
gonna leaguestart with this, good luck on adjusting the build to new tree
"
Str4t0s a écrit :
gonna leaguestart with this, good luck on adjusting the build to new tree

i am already getting scared about that lol
"
Dragoon_Diver a écrit :
i am already getting scared about that lol

Look at a bright side.
While tinkering with that skill tree you'll miss those queues at league start ;]
All right, though i am not finished analyzing the .json i can already make a rough sketch for the mastery nodes
if i don't change anything my build will have access to 2 or 3 life nodes, fortify, leech, at least 2 crit and 1 dual wielding, also aura for lvl 95+ and just maybe impale depending on the new pathing
sword nodes are hard to ascertain how many i got and i am very tempted to get even attribute mastery
so the build will mostly get the following masteries:
1- 10% reduced Damage over Time Taken while you have at least 20 Fortification
2- +1% to Off Hand Critical Strike Chance while Dual Wielding
3- 20% chance to Blind Enemies with Off Hand Hits
4- 30% increased Damage while Leeching
5- +50 to maximum Life
6- 10% increased maximum Life + 10% reduced Life Recovery rate (maybe)
7- 150% increased Critical Strike Chance against Enemies on Full Life (this will solve any kind of problems with saviour procs)
8- +25% to Critical Strike Multiplier against Unique Enemies
9- 8% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge when you Hit a Unique Enemy
10- 120% increased Critical Strike Chance with Swords + -20% to Critical Strike Multiplier with Swords...this will balance the crit node and pump the crit chance as the new tree will have less base crit chance nodes in total

this is not final btw i have to run many tests when league launches
Dernière édition par Dragoon_Diver, le 18 oct. 2021 08:35:16
Tbh I was plugging various LS champ builds into new pob and they all lost 30-45% dmg.......
"
Vulgarny a écrit :
Tbh I was plugging various LS champ builds into new pob and they all lost 30-45% dmg.......

ggg in fact made a "shake-up" with many archetypes, they deleted all the channeling nodes fyi

even if my build loses half of the original damage comparing to 3.12 it will be fine as long the builds becomes more tanky, which is expected to happen

The damage nerf is happening all across the game as we have somewhat less base nodes in some parts of the tree for us to invest in elemental mitigation or block+versatile combatant and so on

so mastery in the passive becomes an aspect of min-maxing for the endgame, but we can have a completely different mastery combination while leveling which is great and confusing at the same time
Dernière édition par Dragoon_Diver, le 18 oct. 2021 10:55:15
this is the pob fork sketch for the 3.16
don't forget to update pob before importing

edit: FOURTH iteration https://pastebin.com/NwNHz0KG
managed to retain almost all damage from 3.15 without transcendent flesh and unnatural instinct
the build just got 20ex cheaper :)
fixed a mistake in the config tab
fixed old mistake with lucky crit on pob, i was using an older pastebin :(
updated some uniques to current versions
updated flasks to use flask orbs (this is up to your taste)
added a southswing/sinistral warlord gloves and swapped the swords' positions (i will craft these gloves on 3.16 )
updated anoint, so now i will swap marylene's with vengeant cascade for mapping and influence for boss or rotas

to make it less confusing i will untick the "banner planted" and "adrenaline" in the config tab to represent the damage better instead of short burst of power, this does not mean that you shouldn't plant the banner when it is required

now i will start remaking all the trees inside the pob and the leveling guide is coming
Dernière édition par Dragoon_Diver, le 19 oct. 2021 09:41:50
thank you thank you thank you !
"
Dragoon_Diver a écrit :
this is the pob fork sketch for the 3.16
don't forget to update pob before importing

edit: third iteration https://pastebin.com/JmiM57D0
managed to retain almost all damage from 3.15 without transcendent flesh and unnatural instinct
the build just got 20ex cheaper :)
fixed a mistake in the config tab

now i will start remaking all the trees inside the pob and the leveling guide is coming

I noticed that in POB configuration "Your crit chance is lucky" was checked. Is this a leftover error from diamond flask rework?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires