[3.16]Dragoon's DW Calling Lancer |High mitigation |"budget" 15M+ sDPS |99% of the Game Done|Videos

Just read the 3.13 notes
aside what i already mentioned the following affects the build:

Precision
Divergent Precision now grants you and nearby allies 0.1% increased damage per 1% gem quality (from 0.5% per 1% gem quality), and no longer causes you and nearby allies to have less area of effect.

Pride
Divergent Pride now causes nearby enemies to have -0.1% to physical damage reduction per 1% gem quality (from 0.5% per 1% gem quality).

The Lord of Steel unique Jewels now grant 20 to 25% increased reflected damage from Call of Steel (from 40 to 50%).

Small passives prior to Unstoppable Hero and Fortitude now grant 5% increased effect of Fortify on you (from of 10% increased Attack Damage).

The small passive prior to Master of Metal now grants 10% chance to Impale Enemies on Hit with Attacks (from of 8% increased Impale Effect).

Also Tailwind for those using on the boots now grants 8% inc. action speed instead of 10%

in the end basically is a damage nerf and a 5% more fortify buff
only unique affected is Lord of Steel
so...yeah, the build is fine.

i will update the guide as soon as i can test it inside the game on 3.13 in standard.
Dernière édition par Dragoon_Diver, le 12 janv. 2021 16:46:04
Hi.I'm leveling this character and wanted to ask if Lancing Steel is good while leveling? First time playing steel skills so I have no idea how this skill works. I'm using a 5 link setup on a tabula with LS,fast attack, maim, vicious proj and pierce. currently in act 4. Can't seem to figure out the playstyle with this. I used Shattering Steel until I got LS so that was easy just hit and use call of steel but this skill I don't know what's happening and the damage is low as compared to other steel skills. Am I doing something wrong here?
"
Shad0wT3mplar a écrit :
Hi.I'm leveling this character and wanted to ask if Lancing Steel is good while leveling? First time playing steel skills so I have no idea how this skill works. I'm using a 5 link setup on a tabula with LS,fast attack, maim, vicious proj and pierce. currently in act 4. Can't seem to figure out the playstyle with this. I used Shattering Steel until I got LS so that was easy just hit and use call of steel but this skill I don't know what's happening and the damage is low as compared to other steel skills. Am I doing something wrong here?

sorry for the delay
for leveling using chain is a better option and put anything else when facing bosses
Welp, tried to clean a bit of the guide, ended up writing more characters.
i hope nobody blames me for falling asleep while reading.
Hey dude

Thanks so much for the awesome guide and keeping it updated!!!

I'm following it now.

2 questions please!

1. why no blade sovereign? 30% increase call of steel +4 shards and 10% more damage?

2. I must be missing something but without dread banner your impale chance is only 90%? 20 from lancing + 40 from impale support + 20 from passives + 10 from master of metal = 90%?

Other than that, loving is so far and thanks for posting!
"
Mursenary a écrit :
Hey dude

Thanks so much for the awesome guide and keeping it updated!!!

I'm following it now.

2 questions please!

1. why no blade sovereign? 30% increase call of steel +4 shards and 10% more damage?

2. I must be missing something but without dread banner your impale chance is only 90%? 20 from lancing + 40 from impale support + 20 from passives + 10 from master of metal = 90%?

Other than that, loving is so far and thanks for posting!

Hey thanks for the post, to answer your questions:

1-Blade Sovereign is a new passive introduced in 3.13 while my build was created in 3.12 but it only affects Call of Steel, so the damage bump with Lancing Steel against bosses is minimal and the clearing speed hasn't suffered, i put in the update section that you can pick the node while you are missing some jewels or if you are not interested in full maxing the build. In my opinion, i would invest in more life before this node.
If you have 3 points to spare, Bannerman is a much better option.

2-you are right: the impale is 90% but for EVERY projectile. So Having this chance with the actual number of projectiles hitting per second, you reach maximum impale stacks in a second or so. For this reason i opted for War Banner for more damage, accuracy while also giving adrenaline if needed.
you don't need to fret about the missing 10% impale, this build is not a slammer. you can use dread banner for leveling purposes in the beginning
Dernière édition par Dragoon_Diver, le 2 mars 2021 09:39:25
Thank you very much for your guide! I appreciated all the in-depth details and updates.

I managed to kill Sirus for the first time with only 1 death (just an A4 tho) with this build.

Overall, very tanky, strong, and fun build.
hm just saw the 3.14 notes and the flesh and stone nerf hits hard
maybe i will drop other gem to put enlighten lvl 4 to keep it or using replica perfect form or just farming the helmet enchantment since they will be less rng now

These are the best ways i think i have to counter the nerf:
1- Anointing Charisma and specing into "Champion of the cause" fix the mana issue of the nerf while losing around 18% of the total dps "fully buffed"
2-shuffling the sockets to put all auras with enlighten 4 + Champion of the Cause + respecing the final ascendancy node to Inspirational (or just abandon War banner altogether) this way the damage loss is better but more expensive

overall, the damage is still fine but my build already lost 30% of the original power lmao
perhaps NOW i can recommend using elreon mod rings to maintain the original anoint or gear
yikes
Dernière édition par Dragoon_Diver, le 14 avr. 2021 15:25:14
Apologies if this seems rude, like I'm thread hijacking or something, but I don't know where else to post this. The main version of lancing/shattering steel on poe ninja for 3.14 uses petrified blood and runs arrogance to run precision, vitality, and war banner on life. Offhand seems to be dreadbeak before getting saviour. 6th link is bloodthirst. Belt preference seems to be ryslatha's.

Any thoughts? It seems strong but I worry about it will handle degen, or potentially anything else that bypasses petrified blood.
"
jbmcarth a écrit :
Apologies if this seems rude, like I'm thread hijacking or something, but I don't know where else to post this. The main version of lancing/shattering steel on poe ninja for 3.14 uses petrified blood and runs arrogance to run precision, vitality, and war banner on life. Offhand seems to be dreadbeak before getting saviour. 6th link is bloodthirst. Belt preference seems to be ryslatha's.

Any thoughts? It seems strong but I worry about it will handle degen, or potentially anything else that bypasses petrified blood.

you're not being rude at all
i also thought about petrified blood but i believe it won't work well at the endgame with my gear/links
those links and items you posted makes it an entirely different build, many are also using clusters for more damage, corrupting fever and so on
there was a LS build that used 2H, i believe it will respond better with the new blood gems using items like uul-netol kiss or maybe a variant ascendant slayer/inquis

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires