[3.16]Dragoon's DW Calling Lancer |High mitigation |"budget" 15M+ sDPS |99% of the Game Done|Videos

sigh

well i am gonna update the guide and will test a bit with my char on std to test the differences on 3.15
after testing a bit on the update pob it seems GGG made it so that the damage is mostly unaltered for the endgame setup
they buffed the base damage of Lancing steel while nerfing Bottled Faith and dying sun, so you need to be more conscious when using them against bosses
also to make more viable, i am swapping the ascendancy node First to strike , Last to fall for inspirational because the builds feels comfortable only with 60+ unreserved mana

to summarize the changes:
1-now i strongly recommend getting 21/20 lancing steel due to the base damage buff

2- Mana problem quickfixes since 3.14:
2.1-Inspirational ascendancy as the final ascendancy for banners, making the total damage while placing war banner is much higher (damage goes for pre-nerfs level for 10s) -> easier method, though you lose adrenaline and intimidate, the upside is that you can level Precision a bit more here for extra crit
2.2- you can anoint charisma + allocate champion of the cause node instead of bannerman -> still some damage loss, more expensive anoint
2.2- you can also achieve same results with enlighten 4 but you need to ditch some other utility gem like vaal grace and recolor many sockets to make the reservation optimal without Inspirational -> even more expensive

3-Paradoxica maybe will be more expensive while bottled faith will be cheaper?

4-Defiance banner may be the best against endgame bosses, but requires testing

i was a bit on burnout this past league, so i didn't even test the build against maven...did anyone went against her?

i will at least make some new vids in 3.15 with my char in std
Dernière édition par Dragoon_Diver, le 22 juil. 2021 13:43:17
How is the clear with it?
I checked your videos, but they are from 3.12, and looks like they included explo chest(?) or some way to clear faster. I know people use shattering for clear and lancing for bossing. Possible to include it in this build, or lancing clear is enough?
"
How is the clear with it?
I checked your videos, but they are from 3.12, and looks like they included explo chest(?) or some way to clear faster. I know people use shattering for clear and lancing for bossing. Possible to include it in this build, or lancing clear is enough?

the explosion is due to the call of steel ability
the idea of this build is simply to go nuts with extra projectiles + saviour clones to fill the screen with shards and when you use the call it explodes the packs
but before you reach a good number of projectile on LS you could use SS in a 4 link when through acts 3 to 10 and that is fine, but even then i prefer using LS with chain while leveling

so no explody chest or cluster nodes used
Dernière édition par Dragoon_Diver, le 22 juil. 2021 18:00:13
It's a pity that there is no full-fledged leveling guide(
Dernière édition par ShadowOfLegendary, le 23 juil. 2021 13:49:14
"
ShadowOfLegendary a écrit :

I prefer to give the freedom to level however you want
but i put some basic tips like using terminus est at lvl 52 and then swap to DW when you can
optimizing those gems paths are kinda secondary when we have so many ways to lvl gems outside of killing mobs like betrayal bench or those lens in harvest
"
Dragoon_Diver a écrit :
"
ShadowOfLegendary a écrit :

I prefer to give the freedom to level however you want
but i put some basic tips like using terminus est at lvl 52 and then swap to DW when you can
optimizing those gems paths are kinda secondary when we have so many ways to lvl gems outside of killing mobs like betrayal bench or those lens in harvest

Freedom, of course, is good, but when it comes to beginners or intermediate players (like me), then I don't need freedom, because I don't know how to use it. It would be more convenient if you posted in the guide at least some kind of leveling guide with the sequence of obtaining and using certain gems. These sections in the manual are very important for newbies)
Dernière édition par ShadowOfLegendary, le 23 juil. 2021 15:28:19
k
i will see what i can do in that section
"
Dragoon_Diver a écrit :
k
i will see what i can do in that section

Thanks for the guide and for listening. You can take a template from the "Remi's Toxic Rain Deadeye" guide. I took the leveling strategy from another guide, but at 28 I will play according to your build. Have a nice start!
I don't know what to do to keep going - above 40+. If you want novice players to like your character, please fine-tune your leveling. Older players can do without guides.
are you using the pob? i put there progression for the points
the tip i can give for the beginning is picking iron grip, Call to arms and then gladiators perseverance and then just start going up for the scion life node wheel and get the lord of steel that gives u more speed

there are a tons of weapons for u to level like that shiversting, edge of madness and terminus (2H is better for the beginning) or if you want to DW already go for princess, tempestuous steel, innsbury and so on
or just pick some rare foils with good phys dps

use chain as final link (or level with another steel skill) pick some enduring mana flask and leap and hit away there is no big mistery and make sure to have fortify if you still didnt got the fortitude ascendancy

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires