[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
I've recently made the move to the early crit version of the build but i cant seem to role a good chest piece. I don't get harvest much in my maps so even after 50+ maps I've only got it a handfull of times. is it worth to respec passive tree into harvest?

If you don't want to resort to TFT discord shenanigans, afraid taking Harvest nodes on the Atlas tree is pretty much mandatory. I have done that and have an okay-ish Harvest occurrence rate.

Also don't forget about Kirac missions. They help a lot - every mission can be a guaranteed Harvest if you have enough scouting reports.
"
CaptainKotenkin a écrit :
"
I've recently made the move to the early crit version of the build but i cant seem to role a good chest piece. I don't get harvest much in my maps so even after 50+ maps I've only got it a handfull of times. is it worth to respec passive tree into harvest?

If you don't want to resort to TFT discord shenanigans, afraid taking Harvest nodes on the Atlas tree is pretty much mandatory. I have done that and have an okay-ish Harvest occurrence rate.

Also don't forget about Kirac missions. They help a lot - every mission can be a guaranteed Harvest if you have enough scouting reports.

ah ok thanks mate, i Don't mind taking harvest nodes the money to reroll just hurts lol. completely forgot about kirac missions tbh, since atlas passives dont apply to it i just deleted them from my memory. guess me and kirac are gonna become friends for the next couple days lol.
Hi, I just started playing maps. What are your recommendations for the Atlas skill map? Didn't see anything on the front page about it.
Is there any difference between using a 6L astral plate armor with hunter's influence, and using the same armor and applying a hunter's exalted orb? is the influence the same or not the same?

I say this because it is cheaper the second method than buying the influenced armor directly, there is a difference of 2 ex minimum hehe

Another thing, in the armor section in the "Early Crit Version", you mention a "prophecy", they don't exist anymore do they?
"
Deltidsninja a écrit :
Hi, I just started playing maps. What are your recommendations for the Atlas skill map? Didn't see anything on the front page about it.

Atlas skill map is not a part of the build, and it depends on personal preference about game content.

Me personally enjoy harvest, betrayal, harbinger.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
Davoker a écrit :
Is there any difference between using a 6L astral plate armor with hunter's influence, and using the same armor and applying a hunter's exalted orb? is the influence the same or not the same?

I say this because it is cheaper the second method than buying the influenced armor directly, there is a difference of 2 ex minimum hehe

Another thing, in the armor section in the "Early Crit Version", you mention a "prophecy", they don't exist anymore do they?

It’s the same. Using Hunter’s exalted orb on uninfluenced item will make the item hunter-influenced.

Yes prophecy do not exist anymore, I forgot to remove them. I will update the guide :)
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
What do you think about the new boot implicit from the Searing Exarch that drops Brittle Ground when you move? With an enemy on it, that's 5% BASE crit.
Dernière édition par therealkami, le 16 févr. 2022 01:30:36
"
What do you think about the new boot implicit from the Searing Exarch that drops Brittle Ground when you move? With an enemy on it, that's 5% BASE crit.

Not OP, but I tried it briefly on my build. Seems like it works fine, but has you walking all over the boss to apply. Somewhat tricky if the boss is moving a lot.

I ended up dropping it, but depending on your playstyle you might like it. I mean when it works - it works :)

I'm trying to roll action speed on boots now (seems to have a terribly low weight, haven't seen it once in the past week) to see how it feels. Wonder if the multiplier will be enough to warrant skipping double-influenced crafting in favor of Action Speed/Warcry Speed 35%MS boots.
"
therealkami a écrit :

I personally haven't tried it, therefore not sure about the aoe of the brittle, or its duration.

If the AOE and duration is similar comparable to the consecrated ground of sulphur flask, then it might be worth considering
"
If the AOE and duration is similar comparable to the consecrated ground of sulphur flask, then it might be worth considering

Duration depends on the modifier tier, minimum being 3 seconds and the AoE is very small - a bit narrower than the chilling trail left by arctic armour. So you really have to run a couple circles around the boss before you can be sure it's applied.

I'd say it's not worth it.
Dernière édition par CaptainKotenkin, le 16 févr. 2022 09:21:34

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires