[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
XXSNemo a écrit :
Hello everyone! English is not my native language but I will try to do my best.
It's time to make a short review:

I played this build since Harvest exept Expedition. It was a good times, it was
a bad times but in this League I feel really frustrated.

At lvl 94 and 100+ex invested I was runing circles 15 min trying to finish Maven's invitation. The first 2 waves I finish in ~3 min but the last one took more than 15 min before my portals was gone. Survivability of this build is great but I wasn't able to kill any of two bosses because I didn't have enought damage. No mods for defence or life, just attack, cast, move speed.

Last league at the same shape of my character I did all content. But I didn't notice any nerfs in 3.17 which could affect us so where is the point?

Yes, we still have a room to improve damage but it's not gonna go more then twice which is still not enough to do a confident boss killing.

You're welcome to check my profile and share your opinion.

UPD: Was doing more bosses, guard etc. Everything about lack of damage. Shaper under Maven was failed after 16 min on a second phase.

This league there’s no noticeable nerf(besides the assassin’s mark, which might reduce around 5% damage if crit chance isn’t capped).

Could you share your POB and I can suggest some improvements
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
I am currently just about finished with the early crit portion of the build. Only thing im missing is the chance to block craft on my chest piece and i need to 6 socket my weapon to run skitter bots. My main issue is whenever i get a dot applied to me it just drains my hp and i have no way to regen it except with enduring cry which just barely keeps me alive or doesnt work and the dot still kills me. Am I missing something that helps with this or is there same way to prevent this?
"
CRAZY_PENGUIN904 a écrit :
I am currently just about finished with the early crit portion of the build. Only thing im missing is the chance to block craft on my chest piece and i need to 6 socket my weapon to run skitter bots. My main issue is whenever i get a dot applied to me it just drains my hp and i have no way to regen it except with enduring cry which just barely keeps me alive or doesnt work and the dot still kills me. Am I missing something that helps with this or is there same way to prevent this?

Which DoT?
Bleeding should be fine.
Corrupted Blood immunity is on a jewel.
Ignite should be fine as well since we have higher max res. (albeit 1% more only)
Cold DoT I think can be avoided by moving out of the AoE. (similar for Desecrated)
Chaos DoT/Poison should be mitigated with high enough Chaos res.

^ based on what I understand of the build.
Hello

I have been following your build and decided to use it as a league starter.

My only concern about this build is how do you cap your accuracy before the "hits can't be evaded" mod ?

I tried to use precision but it just reserves to much mana and because of the high demand in accuracy my gear choice is kinda limited

My PoB : https://pastebin.com/FjXty8Ky
"
Sekkurel a écrit :
Hello

I have been following your build and decided to use it as a league starter.

My only concern about this build is how do you cap your accuracy before the "hits can't be evaded" mod ?

I tried to use precision but it just reserves to much mana and because of the high demand in accuracy my gear choice is kinda limited

My PoB : https://pastebin.com/FjXty8Ky

If you check the POB I had, you will see we run precision instead of herald of ash.

Once you can run precision, you only need a little more accuracy to cap the hit chance
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
Hi. What's your thoughts about Forbidden Flame and Flesh jewels that drop from new endgame bosses? Imo War Bringer ascendancy node from berserker is awesome. It provides 50% more damage to exerted attacks and sustain some rage, which is pretty helpful. And isn't Tawhoa's Chosen bad ascendancy point, since it is not support any warcries(cannot be exerted) and have no increase to its damage with fist of war?
"
JennoJoyce a écrit :
"
XXSNemo a écrit :

Could you share your POB and I can suggest some improvements

Thanks for your response! Here it is - https://pastebin.com/NETiZkSk.

By the way I did quite large upgrade since 2 days and now it is more way better.
First of all The Forbidden flesh and flame with War Bringer is mandatory. It's give us a HUGE damage boost, real gift. It is not really expensive - both stones cost me 1.5ex then I push lvl 96 and significantly upgraid my gear, now bossing become possible. I didn't try Maven, Sirus and Elder, gonna do that today or tomorow. Still clear that it is more about fun build but I'm really interested to find out how far we can go.

Dernière édition par XXSNemo, le 13 févr. 2022 04:17:29
"
GachiM_n a écrit :
Hi. What's your thoughts about Forbidden Flame and Flesh jewels that drop from new endgame bosses? Imo War Bringer ascendancy node from berserker is awesome. It provides 50% more damage to exerted attacks and sustain some rage, which is pretty helpful. And isn't Tawhoa's Chosen bad ascendancy point, since it is not support any warcries(cannot be exerted) and have no increase to its damage with fist of war?

Hi, the War Bringer seems like a pretty good option. I haven't gotten the chance to test it in-game.

Tawhoa is not supported by warcry or fist of war, but it also has 50% more damage stats, therefore a really good ascendancy point. POB can't calculate its damage though.
Dernière édition par JennoJoyce, le 13 févr. 2022 09:59:59
"
XXSNemo a écrit :

Thanks for your response! Here it is - https://pastebin.com/NETiZkSk.

By the way I did quite large upgrade since 2 days and now it is more way better.
First of all The Forbidden flesh and flame with War Bringer is mandatory. It's give us a HUGE damage boost, real gift. It is not really expensive - both stones cost me 1.5ex then I push lvl 96 and significantly upgraid my gear, now bossing become possible. I didn't try Maven, Sirus and Elder, gonna do that today or tomorow. Still clear that it is more about fun build but I'm really interested to find out how far we can go.

from your POB I see you've deviated quite far from my POB. The tree, skill, ascendancy are all very different.

One issue with the changes made is that the damage seems much lower given the amount of investments put into it.

And the survivability cold use some improvement too. For example, fortify is not getting leveraged, and block chance isn't 50%/50%.

Dernière édition par JennoJoyce, le 13 févr. 2022 10:12:01
Hello

I love the build so far, but I'm not good with crafting. I tried using Crafting Emulator, but I'm still not following. Can you recommend a good crafter to help with making the items?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires