[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

Hello, what about Forbidden Falme+Flesh with War Bringer?
(50% more attack dmg for 4 sec, rage => can use Berserk gem)
"
flynnzeke a écrit :
"
fallman2 a écrit :

I'm already at the mid crit gear section with cluster jewels though, not at the league start version. Already invested the ex into getting the crit armour and weapons but am unable to craft on block chance since it reforged into filled prefixes and suffixes buit it's too risky to annul with that much life. I'm thinking if there's a way to fit in determination or something to boost survivability for now (And unequip Skitterbots?) but considering the ex that has been invested I was hoping to be able to clear some bosses instead of struggling hard with Black Star.

Hum, I killed Black Star without much trouble & without dying, still at the 50c budget version. Dunno if there's conditions that make the boss harder but it was pretty normal. Did you do the mechanics correctly? Determination wouldn't do much for you in that fight.

I do mean the second round of the fight, not the first. after farming 14 maps of Searing influence, you get another invitation but you can apply map mods to it. I did a magic version with mods that don't matter at all(-20% spell suppression chance since we don't have spell suppression in this build). I'm pretty certain the subsequent fights are way harder since I cleared it no issue on the first story fight.
"
Destroyer327 a écrit :
Hello, what about Forbidden Falme+Flesh with War Bringer?
(50% more attack dmg for 4 sec, rage => can use Berserk gem)

Yeah that might be a very good option if we could sustain rage.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
I would like some thoughts on not running Phase Run.

In my past builds I have tended towards running 1 or 2 Amethyst Rings to help round out Chaos Res.

Looking at the final gem socket requirements, I'm thinking of dropping PR, and changing 1 of the Unset Rings to an Amethyst Ring.

Other than the damage boost from PR, are there any other benefits?
I'll try and look for Phasing via Abyss Jewels.
(Also my Molten Shell is on left click, so I have a high tendency to cancel PR buff due to casting Molten Shell XD)
"
vain_c a écrit :
I would like some thoughts on not running Phase Run.

In my past builds I have tended towards running 1 or 2 Amethyst Rings to help round out Chaos Res.

Looking at the final gem socket requirements, I'm thinking of dropping PR, and changing 1 of the Unset Rings to an Amethyst Ring.

Other than the damage boost from PR, are there any other benefits?
I'll try and look for Phasing via Abyss Jewels.
(Also my Molten Shell is on left click, so I have a high tendency to cancel PR buff due to casting Molten Shell XD)

The benefits of phase run is explained in detail in Q&A about skill binding
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
JennoJoyce a écrit :

Ah. Missed that part. Hmm so it would seem trying to round out Chaos Res would not be easy with this.

Crafting is gonna be a bitch lol.

Welp, guess I'll try to get used to negative Chaos Res again after so long of not having it. And also need to get used to PR.

Thanks!
Hey man greatly enjoying the build so far, just have a noob question. why use skitter bots in the early crit version? Is it for the shock?
Hello everyone! English is not my native language but I will try to do my best.
It's time to make a short review:

I played this build since Harvest exept Expedition. It was a good times, it was
a bad times but in this League I feel really frustrated.

At lvl 94 and 100+ex invested I was runing circles 15 min trying to finish Maven's invitation. The first 2 waves I finish in ~3 min but the last one took more than 15 min before my portals was gone. Survivability of this build is great but I wasn't able to kill any of two bosses because I didn't have enought damage. No mods for defence or life, just attack, cast, move speed.

Last league at the same shape of my character I did all content. But I didn't notice any nerfs in 3.17 which could affect us so where is the point?

Yes, we still have a room to improve damage but it's not gonna go more then twice which is still not enough to do a confident boss killing.

You're welcome to check my profile and share your opinion.

UPD: Was doing more bosses, guard etc. Everything about lack of damage. Shaper under Maven was failed after 16 min on a second phase.
Dernière édition par XXSNemo, le 11 févr. 2022 10:33:12
"
AKkoala a écrit :
Hey man greatly enjoying the build so far, just have a noob question. why use skitter bots in the early crit version? Is it for the shock?

Hi yes, it is for the shock. Also some amount of chill
"
vain_c a écrit :
"
JennoJoyce a écrit :

Ah. Missed that part. Hmm so it would seem trying to round out Chaos Res would not be easy with this.

Crafting is gonna be a bitch lol.

Welp, guess I'll try to get used to negative Chaos Res again after so long of not having it. And also need to get used to PR.

Thanks!

We will get good chaos res in endgame ;)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires