[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Hey

Thank for this guide. On a budget which aura/stance do u use? If I use all I'm stuck. I need to remove one.

Other question. On my char my next upgrade is ring? Already get the belt

Thank for all
"
neossirl a écrit :
Hey

Thank for this guide. On a budget which aura/stance do u use? If I use all I'm stuck. I need to remove one.

Other question. On my char my next upgrade is ring? Already get the belt

Thank for all

u switched from cyclone, so remove Blood and sand. this aura is only for cyclone and not flicker, also try to get at least x2 -9 mana cost on your jewelries. and mana leech jewel if you still don't have one.
So what is verdict of Replica farrul's or normal one?

For those that have used both, which do you prefer and why?

I am yet to get a farruls, so wondering which one to save up for.. or try to 6 link myself
Hello again. You use haste, as far as I understand, because of the vaal haste buff. But what if you replace it with Poacher's Mark? Does this seem to make sense?
Sry for google translator.
Do you prefer the flicker or the cyclone?
Build looks nutty, but expensive.
How far would I be able to take this build starting out at around 80 ex?
"
DunkenDeezNutz a écrit :
Build looks nutty, but expensive.
How far would I be able to take this build starting out at around 80 ex?

15ex - farrul
10ex - surrender
15-20ex - good paradoxica
1-2ex - each ring/amulet/boots/gloves/helmet

that's all you need to close all content

Upd: Oh man, and 4ex for jewel ofc.
Dernière édition par Komokze1, le 2 oct. 2020 01:36:27
Hi again Blazer780. Great build. I already cleared all content and it works amazing. Quick question. I have really good Paradoxica and Im wondering if its even worth to swap on 550dps+ foil. Im thinking about buying Headhunter for mapping too but i dont know if it would be better than Ryslatha.
Thank you for your work! <3
"
Nevzat a écrit :
So what is verdict of Replica farrul's or normal one?

For those that have used both, which do you prefer and why?

I am yet to get a farruls, so wondering which one to save up for.. or try to 6 link myself

I personally prefer replica, more tankiness, resistances, and nearly same dps cause of onslaught isntead of the power charges.
"
Komokze1 a écrit :
Hello again. You use haste, as far as I understand, because of the vaal haste buff. But what if you replace it with Poacher's Mark? Does this seem to make sense?
Sry for google translator.

you can try it and test, I didn't try. biggest dps buff from curses is Assasin's mark though, and not poacher's mark.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires