[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
Nevzat a écrit :
Hi, i've just got the basic gear set up (i think) are there any glaring issues?

I can flicker pretty much non stop which is good but the single target is low, but i appreciate alot of my gear is shit and the weapon isnt a scaeva because you said to take 3 green sockets.. but our weapon links show 2 red and a green. Will the weapon i have do until paradoxica?

Secondly, what do you keep on main page? I have blood rage, sand stance for switching between red and yellow, and then vaal ancestral , vaal molten shell, and then ancestral protector which means our dread banner is on the second page. Do we not use dread banner? Or do we not switch sand stance etc, so i'm wondering what i should have on main skill tree.

What is skill order when we are bossing? i.e drop totem, trigger vaal warlord, all pots, then start flickering?

Are there any cheap awakaned gems i should prioritise and get asap? or any other upgrades that i should work towards?

My resists are all over 150% each so have scope to swap some items about

edit: first time playing flicker for mapping its disgustingly OP :D like 10-15 seconds can clear some maps

man, first of all build isn't copy paste. use a scaeva with 2 green/1blue for mana leech and get it very high roll with 30%. it will be better than this sword by a good bit. plus your gems have no quality and their level is so low. that's huge dps loss.
and where is your less duratino 20/20 on the gloves? i can't see it. it's a MUST for flicker to work smoothly.
I would also recommend switching the shield to a rare one with high life roll and 5% life on block till you can afford the surrender.
and why you are putting PORTAL isntead of maim ??? with the enlighten setup?
why you are using double fortify? one in main link and one in leap slam? I suggest dropped leap slam all together and getting dash + second wind.
PLUS, you need x2 T1 accuracy on jewelries to reach 100% hit chance.

So do you think fortify in main links is the best way forward, or would you go for pure DPS? I am so confused because POB and guides say different things.

I hate gem swapping etc, so want to play with the "end game" version as much as possible and slowly upgrading gear. And i appreciate its not a copy paste build.. but I am not great at builds so don't know which gems are high priority. If I take a 2 green blue scaeva for example, it means either my totem set up gets fucked up or my CWDT/Molten shell is.. both seem very important to me.

Or should I get Dash/Second wind, then CWDT/Moltenshell on helmet which frees up my sockets on mainhand. Once i upgrade to paradoxica do I keep fortify on chest and get leap slam back etc?

Also i see you are taking shield charge, and second wind dash... is this just your MF set up?
Dernière édition par Nevzat, le 2 oct. 2020 10:51:20
"
Nevzat a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
Nevzat a écrit :
Hi, i've just got the basic gear set up (i think) are there any glaring issues?

I can flicker pretty much non stop which is good but the single target is low, but i appreciate alot of my gear is shit and the weapon isnt a scaeva because you said to take 3 green sockets.. but our weapon links show 2 red and a green. Will the weapon i have do until paradoxica?

Secondly, what do you keep on main page? I have blood rage, sand stance for switching between red and yellow, and then vaal ancestral , vaal molten shell, and then ancestral protector which means our dread banner is on the second page. Do we not use dread banner? Or do we not switch sand stance etc, so i'm wondering what i should have on main skill tree.

What is skill order when we are bossing? i.e drop totem, trigger vaal warlord, all pots, then start flickering?

Are there any cheap awakaned gems i should prioritise and get asap? or any other upgrades that i should work towards?

My resists are all over 150% each so have scope to swap some items about

edit: first time playing flicker for mapping its disgustingly OP :D like 10-15 seconds can clear some maps

man, first of all build isn't copy paste. use a scaeva with 2 green/1blue for mana leech and get it very high roll with 30%. it will be better than this sword by a good bit. plus your gems have no quality and their level is so low. that's huge dps loss.
and where is your less duratino 20/20 on the gloves? i can't see it. it's a MUST for flicker to work smoothly.
I would also recommend switching the shield to a rare one with high life roll and 5% life on block till you can afford the surrender.
and why you are putting PORTAL isntead of maim ??? with the enlighten setup?
why you are using double fortify? one in main link and one in leap slam? I suggest dropped leap slam all together and getting dash + second wind.
PLUS, you need x2 T1 accuracy on jewelries to reach 100% hit chance.

So do you think fortify in main links is the best way forward, or would you go for pure DPS? I am so confused because POB and guides say different things.

I hate gem swapping etc, so want to play with the "end game" version as much as possible and slowly upgrading gear. And i appreciate its not a copy paste build.. but I am not great at builds so don't know which gems are high priority. If I take a 2 green blue scaeva for example, it means either my totem set up gets fucked up or my CWDT/Molten shell is.. both seem very important to me.

Or should I get Dash/Second wind, then CWDT/Moltenshell on helmet which frees up my sockets on mainhand. Once i upgrade to paradoxica do I keep fortify on chest and get leap slam back etc?

I'm changing a lot. there is no 1 rule here. do adjust your gear/gems depending on your needs. sometimes I use fortify in main link, sometimes not. depending on if I need more defense or not. so it's totally up to u. I would suggest keep on using fortify if you die a lot. as for the Scaeva, I told you to let go of the leap slam setup and just use dash + second wind instead, that's how you fit in Scaeve with the colors.
Ok, got a six link replica farruls and now I’m a Heck’n Flick’ n boy! Too fun, buuut Something Weird is happening. I’ll be beboppin along and then get rubberbanded to someplace I wasnt or already was. Desync? I’m in lockstep maybe Vulken? Anyone get a fix?
One other thing onslaught not showing up on the buff bar. Do I still have it with aspect?
Loving the build its insane :P , ofc my gear isint the best as i can afford right now but still with HH belt clearing the maps is totaly insanity , need to farm currency for beter gear and i gues i need the gloves or boots with cats aspect first if i'm right ?.
"
BeaverGrowl a écrit :
Ok, got a six link replica farruls and now I’m a Heck’n Flick’ n boy! Too fun, buuut Something Weird is happening. I’ll be beboppin along and then get rubberbanded to someplace I wasnt or already was. Desync? I’m in lockstep maybe Vulken? Anyone get a fix?
One other thing onslaught not showing up on the buff bar. Do I still have it with aspect?

yes it doesn't show but I think it's active lol. as for the previous question. No, I don't know a fix xD
"
sn3kox a écrit :
Loving the build its insane :P , ofc my gear isint the best as i can afford right now but still with HH belt clearing the maps is totaly insanity , need to farm currency for beter gear and i gues i need the gloves or boots with cats aspect first if i'm right ?.

no, an unset ring with less duration + aspect is perfect, but if you can find a better one than urs lol.
Amazing build mister Blazer, loving it. What pantheons should we be rocking? Isn't Lunaris better than solaris? Thanks in advance
Thanks for the build, rocking in flicker strike after Farrul etc.

Maybe my favoruite build so far for map clear, maybe not the tankiest as other meta builds, and you need as melee know some mechanics for bosses etc, but flicker so satisfying for map clear, especially I love it on legion encounters :D you just hold right button and the boy doing job for you :D

I started league with this, farmed currency mostly with double strike(good single target dps) with shit gear, my first upgrade was actually cheap 100 chaos Paradoxia. You just need gem swapping splash to close combat/ruthless for bosses. Plus you can buy at the start awakened splash it's cheap.

For everyone who is looking for build and don't have currency, actually you can flick even early without farrul/aspect with Flicker strike(just don't forget 20/20 gem quality for additional frenzy), just sometimes you will run out of frenzy charges and on bosses its no go and you will need to swap to double strike. I regret I didn't swapped to flicker strike sooner, maps clear very fast even without stable frenzy charges.

My question about awakened multistrike, do we have approx number of damage in % it's giving? Like 40% more ? Just to make a calculation in POB for deciding what to upgrade in gear first.
Dernière édition par nikpoe, le 2 oct. 2020 12:02:54
"
JizaBol a écrit :

unveiled this one from second attempt, should i corrupt it with syndicate quality?

Hey what do you mean on 2. attempt?
Are you buying these unveiled ? Or what are u doing?
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
Ludafish a écrit :

Is there a reason to do the two nodes circled in red vs the 1 circled in yellow? Still very new to this, sorry if I'm missing something very obvious.

no there isn't, you got paradoxica, so you removed swift skewering, so these 2 points are no longer necessary, remove them and take the 1 str point u r referring to.
EDIT: wait.. your paradoxica doesn't have impale chance! you should take swift skewering....

Got it. Thanks for looking! Do you go right or left path for Swift Skewering? Not sure ive seen a POB yet that contained Swift Skewering?
Dernière édition par Ludafish, le 2 oct. 2020 12:06:28

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires