[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
allumino a écrit :
In Pros/Cons you mentioned:
-Can't do Phys reflect unless you invest into it.

What investment can possibly solve this? Special legendary, roll somewhere or something else? Just curious.
I know that slayers have immunity to reflected damage in ascendancy, but we're not slayers. :D

get a hunter/elder ring with 40-55% reduced physical reflect and pick risk awareness from the tree, then u r good to go. another budget friendly option instead is to use Soul of yugul Pantheon + Sibyl's Lament ring.
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
allumino a écrit :
In Pros/Cons you mentioned:
-Can't do Phys reflect unless you invest into it.

What investment can possibly solve this? Special legendary, roll somewhere or something else? Just curious.
I know that slayers have immunity to reflected damage in ascendancy, but we're not slayers. :D

get a hunter/elder ring with 40-55% reduced physical reflect and pick risk awareness from the tree, then u r good to go. another budget friendly option instead is to use Soul of yugul Pantheon + Sibyl's Lament ring.

Thanks, will dig the topic
https://soundcloud.com/allumino
Hey Blazer

Been loving the build, its pretty amazing, I recently made some changes and managed to sell off the rest of my old build so upgraded a few things, would you mind reviewing my character and its tree and let me know what you think needs upgrading next/ should be changed? No issues with anything thus far though!
"
Wargarim a écrit :
Hey Blazer

Been loving the build, its pretty amazing, I recently made some changes and managed to sell off the rest of my old build so upgraded a few things, would you mind reviewing my character and its tree and let me know what you think needs upgrading next/ should be changed? No issues with anything thus far though!

everything looking good so far! your gear is probably enough to clear all content while being relaxed. but you might wanna swap lots of rares with new ones and upgrade to max 75% chaos res with cleansed thoughts anoint. you can also try to get assasin's mark ring. it's a huge damage boost. other than that, gear is very nice!
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 1 oct. 2020 14:39:24
Good to hear thanks! I'm finding the biggest trouble with flicker is landing or attacking a boss that has some sort damaging ground effect. Other than that and the random one hits from bosses its working well :) Thanks again!
Hi, please help, please, I don't quite understand what's wrong with my build, I don't seem to have bad things, and I was swinging the tree just like you, but I don't have any damage at all, you already have 1.5 million damage in the tree, I have 200 thousand.
https://ru.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/SONofJESUSivan/characters its mu char
"
SONofJESUSivan a écrit :
Hi, please help, please, I don't quite understand what's wrong with my build, I don't seem to have bad things, and I was swinging the tree just like you, but I don't have any damage at all, you already have 1.5 million damage in the tree, I have 200 thousand.
https://ru.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/SONofJESUSivan/characters its mu char

- your gear is fine
- you need to remove Brinkmanship cluster as you no longer need it cause u dont use cyclone.
- take the right side passives in tribal fury, not the left side.
- take the right side of passives in swift skewering cluster, not the left side
- remove that one extra point from Defiance cluster node. you don't need that small passive.
- you didn't do the eternal lab! you MUST DO IT
- your damage is just fine, you just didn't check any configurations in PoB that's why it's showing only 200k.
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 1 oct. 2020 15:31:38
Hi I have a question it has been bugging me a lot.
I am still in the league starter build saving money for 6l farrul and gloves.
I am level 90. I am calculating the passives. I have 4 life passives missing from the scion wheel.
I have also alocated one passive to intelligence that is not in the build because I need it for gem.
This means when I am level 95 I will have two extra passives not in the build. I picked Alira in the bandits.
It's not big deal but it is bugging me a lot why I have two extra passive skill points.
I am checking every skill point and I can't figure out what is going on.

Also a second thing. In your mid-game build which uses flicker, you don't have the -mana jewels, but I thought these were required to switch to flicker, or am I wrong?
"
Mistok a écrit :
Hi I have a question it has been bugging me a lot.
I am still in the league starter build saving money for 6l farrul and gloves.
I am level 90. I am calculating the passives. I have 4 life passives missing from the scion wheel.
I have also alocated one passive to intelligence that is not in the build because I need it for gem.
This means when I am level 95 I will have two extra passives not in the build. I picked Alira in the bandits.
It's not big deal but it is bugging me a lot why I have two extra passive skill points.
I am checking every skill point and I can't figure out what is going on.

Also a second thing. In your mid-game build which uses flicker, you don't have the -mana jewels, but I thought these were required to switch to flicker, or am I wrong?

yes at least x2 -9 mana jewelries are required but the PoB is just a baseline to what you should follow. this isn't a copy paste build. you adjust your gear/gems/tree depending on what you are missing. the -9mana thing is mentioned in the FaQ section. as for the 2 extra points thing, I don't know how to help you with that exactly... you figure it out lol.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires