[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
KretenSVK a écrit :
man, i got problem with mana.... if i want to use Pride, then no mana to use flesh and stone, and bloond and sand, and dread banner. how u handle this mana reservation issue? i can see you have enlighten support to reduce mana, but still, no mana.

i didn't have any mana problems. just make sure you have enlighten level 3 linked to pride +flesh and stone+maim. and also leave precision @lvl 1 if you are using it. and you only use blood and sand if you are using cyclone. otherwise ditch it.
"
p4fsoveren a écrit :
How is charges generates here? I played flicker before and get it from Terminus or Oro's
Want to switch to flicker after will get Farrul and aspect is enough?

yes it will be enough. don't forget to pick 1 or 2 frenzy nodes on the tree and also put less duration support in the piece that has the aspect
"
AgumoPL a écrit :
I want to play this build after 3 weeks into league. In theory how many exalts it is needed to push this build into ~20-25m dps with being tanky without Harvest? 200-250 exalts?

yea something in that range.
"
Youtheree a écrit :
Would replica Farrul's be viable for cyclone version of the build?

i'm not sure as I didn't test it nor seen one yet.
"
DawnBlue a écrit :
I'm gonna do the Cyclone version... should I make use of a gem version of Reckoning before I can afford to get myself The Surrender?

It's not found in the leveling PoB, but it's a very powerful skill, idk.

sure you can use it if you feel like it.
"
CmtCousteau a écrit :
Hi,

Juste a quick question, maybe i missed the info, but, how do we sustain the frenzy charge, especially on boss ? The 20% chance on the skill are enough ?

Thank's.

it's not enough. you don't use flicker untill u get farrul's + aspect on gloves combined with less duration support
"
Elloktrik a écrit :
Gear section is for only Flicker or I can follow it as Cyclone too?

it works for both.
"
Elloktrik a écrit :
Also can you please update links for items in gear sections? They are from harvest and no result found on poe trade

i'm too busy with the new league to update them T_T. maybe a bit later.
"
illimar96 a écrit :
What are some good anointment nodes to increase tankyness?

soul of steel but it's costy.
Hey i switched to flicker strike but in my pob i only have 200k (with lvl 20 gem no quality, i reseted them now) dps with med gear, what i'm doing wrong? i'm getting only 73% block , cant find on your build where the rest of the block is comming from

https://pastebin.com/PtXUJ2Hy

Dernière édition par Akagami2023, le 22 sept. 2020 02:04:36

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires