[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
downf2p a écrit :
vaal moltenshell and summon ice golem doesnt work with cast when damage taken (support). I guess u wanted to trigger the moltenshell when hit right? but it doesnt work so what skills do u recommend using on shield? im a new player pls help

read the cast when damage taken gem carefuly, it depends on it's level, it will trigger other gems. so you have to check your gems levels.
Hello, Can that build go for big numbers in min-maxing wise or has a limited potential like some builds out there? Im asking coz I dont know much about POE yet and I wannt invest only on one character.

Also is clear speed that bad like other cyclones?
"
Elloktrik a écrit :
Hello, Can that build go for big numbers in min-maxing wise or has a limited potential like some builds out there? Im asking coz I dont know much about POE yet and I wannt invest only on one character.

I'm playing it right now as a league starter, and it can definitely go for some gigantic numbers. But it's the early game you should be worried about: this build has the worst early game I've ever seen in my whole life. I got lucky and dropped an exalt pretty early on and got some starter gear, but without some half decent starter gear you'll spend days hitting bosses to get anywhere.
Clear speed is okay, it's a bit faster than other cyclone builds, but playing melee right now because of Heist feels suicidal, as everything will kill you if you just blink too slowly. Overall I'd recommend this as a build for a second character, when you have more currency for what the build is actually about (which is flicker strike)
Thanks for the build, I'm very pleased with the tankiness and damage. I played on the bladeshtorm, now I switched to a flicker strike, because heists are very easy and I was able to farm a armor. There is a problem that the aspect of the cat is not on gloves (I will craft later, now beast is expensive), but in general I already feel the whole coolness of the build.
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
ShatteredEssence a écrit :
"
mookie990 a écrit :
Greetings, all! I'm currently leveling with Flicker Strike (using a Lakishu's blade) and finding myself having some mana issues. Does anyone have a recommendation for how to do that? In the past, I've usually allocated a mana leech node somewhere in the tree, but it doesn't look like the build guide paths anywhere near one of those.

How can you level this as flicker? How do you generate charges?

you can't. that's why you start with another skill and switch later.

You can't do it before level 28 - I was using cleave until then. At L28, equip Lakishu's Blade (which has built-in multistrike). Between Flicker Strike's native frenzy charge generation and Blood Rage, it's actually been pretty smooth. I do need to use Frenzy (the skill) sometimes when bossing though.
"
Elloktrik a écrit :

this build is wide open to upgrades, you can literary spend hundreds of exalts on it.
and yes cyclone will be way slower in clearing than flicker. but once you make the switch to flicker, it will be super fast.
No pastebin links work, always get same error, does it work for anyone else? I am using 1.4.170.8 fork
man, i got problem with mana.... if i want to use Pride, then no mana to use flesh and stone, and bloond and sand, and dread banner. how u handle this mana reservation issue? i can see you have enlighten support to reduce mana, but still, no mana.
How is charges generates here? I played flicker before and get it from Terminus or Oro's
Want to switch to flicker after will get Farrul and aspect is enough?
Dernière édition par p4fsoveren, le 21 sept. 2020 04:47:05
I want to play this build after 3 weeks into league. In theory how many exalts it is needed to push this build into ~20-25m dps with being tanky without Harvest? 200-250 exalts?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires