[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Hey i switched to flicker strike but in my pob i only have 200k dps with med gear, what i'm doing wrong?

https://pastebin.com/PtXUJ2Hy

you are just fine, but u didn't mark anything in the configuration, that's why. anyway, you got flicker, so please replace Ahn's might with Scaeva gladius or a well rolled paradoxica cause Ahn's might actually makes flicker weaker.
Very nice build, my gear is kinda crappy but it works well

---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nSKK5UeJNQ <---
"
Very nice build, my gear is kinda crappy but it works well

lol it's very nice that you get this kinda gear this early in the league :D well done.
Never played flicker before. How doest build feels in endgame content with mid-game gear?
Hi, Just saw this build. I did flicker in the past but as a leech build

I just got to mapping and Im dying ALOT.

I only am using a 4 link atm and I leveled with frostblades So im using that at this stage.

Anyhow

I Have only ever played characters with a shit ton of leech/over leech. With this character I feel like the instant I jump onto a pack of high level mobs I pop all my pots and if i dont kill them before my pots run out i either get microstunned or i just die becuase I dont do enough DPS

Maybe its becuase the way the projectiles work with frost blades, I Tried flicker, but i need melee splash for it to work well enough. Need that 5L so badly

Also Dont have the reserved mana/mana leech to run all the auras in your guide So I have been using

- Flesh/Stone
- Herald of ICe
- Dread Banner
- Precision

Do you have any suggestions? I only have 30c to my name atm

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/viewprofile/spazzo246/characters/FlickDaPoosi

Thanks
Dernière édition par spazzo246, le 22 sept. 2020 07:07:01
Hi, i wonder if this build can be adjusted for scion, sacrificing some survivability perhapf? Like scion more than duelist, and have duelist cyclone already ) And also, do we really need so much - mana cost crafts? Thank you.
I just got my farrul's fur (5l), once i get aspect of the cat i was thinking to change to flicker, the thing is, i never played with flicker and right now, cyclone is working wonders. i'm conflicted because im not sure if i should change to flicker since i dont know if there´s any advantage, please enlighten me author.
Dernière édition par Kloroad, le 22 sept. 2020 08:00:43
Just got Divergent Pride from GH.
Any other suggestion for an alternative gems? What to obtain, before price skyrockets?
ign: Kissmyastma
"
fudon a écrit :
Never played flicker before. How doest build feels in endgame content with mid-game gear?

it will serve you very well if you obtain the mid-game version's gear!
"
spazzo246 a écrit :
Hi, Just saw this build. I did flicker in the past but as a leech build

I just got to mapping and Im dying ALOT.

I only am using a 4 link atm and I leveled with frostblades So im using that at this stage.

Anyhow

I Have only ever played characters with a shit ton of leech/over leech. With this character I feel like the instant I jump onto a pack of high level mobs I pop all my pots and if i dont kill them before my pots run out i either get microstunned or i just die becuase I dont do enough DPS

Maybe its becuase the way the projectiles work with frost blades, I Tried flicker, but i need melee splash for it to work well enough. Need that 5L so badly

Also Dont have the reserved mana/mana leech to run all the auras in your guide So I have been using

- Flesh/Stone
- Herald of ICe
- Dread Banner
- Precision

Do you have any suggestions? I only have 30c to my name atm

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/viewprofile/spazzo246/characters/FlickDaPoosi

Thanks

man... I don't know what to tell you but everything you are doing is just wrong. I will try to give you some guidelines to follow.
1- don't use herald of ice. you mana should be sufficient to use Flesh and stone, dread banner, Pride, and Precision LVL1. there is no mana reservasion nodes or anything, but there is Enlighten level 3 later on when you have the currency for it.
2- you need to get Tabula Rasa ASAP for 6L. that's your first priority, and follow the gem links in the guide.
2- don't use flicker all together this early. you need Farrul's Fur 6L and aspect of the cat on gloves +Reduced duration support on it to start using flicker! use either cyclone or Double strike (some links might be different)
3- make sure your tree is exactly like mine in the starter version.
4- make sure your are res-capped! 75% all resistances.
5- please try to get more life on rare pieces, your life is so low.
6- if you can, get some pieces with accuracy to make it reach 100% (biggest dps boost you can get)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires