[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

https://pastebin.com/2NacCfqv

I'm really enjoying the build but I'm very confused. I'm following the budget cyclone, but I somehow have less dps even with better gear atm.

I'm 100k dps behind with better gear, I'm new, so am I missing anything?
Noob question if anyone can answer. How does he use “Purity of element” but it doesn’t use his hit points?
He's using the ridiculously expensive amulet that makes Herald of Purity free to use without any mana/life cost.
How do you solve the problem where the first couple of flickers miss the enemy and then you don't leech any mana and you haven't taunted anyone so you can't hit and then you just die?
deleted
Dernière édition par subiedude8, le 30 déc. 2021 21:56:24
"
Choirandvice a écrit :
How do you solve the problem where the first couple of flickers miss the enemy and then you don't leech any mana and you haven't taunted anyone so you can't hit and then you just die?

Since we're by instant warcry my personal suggestion is to take it and use enduring cry to taunt, which should give us our guaranteed hit.

Other than that he hits 93% from sand stance due to the enemy being blinded.
He also has a lvl 5 precision.

Other than that you can roll a bit of accuracy on gear to offset it, but IMHO I think for a 1 skillpoint investment Enduring Cry is too good to pass up. (Assuming it does work, I've never actually done it, but it should.)
hello! will you update this guide before 3.17 start?
"
Krodenhebs a écrit :
hello! will you update this guide before 3.17 start?

Nothing Really changed at all for 3.17. only change is assassin's mark mod being removed from the rings, so u either cast it manually or use a vulnerability on hit ring instead.
hi,

is there an updated 3.16/3.17 leveling pob? The posted one is for 3.15 i think.

Thanks!
hey guys, really nice build, but i keep dying to dot damage, currently have lvl 89 and 3k hp(that's too low, guess it's the reason i'm dying, hah)
can anyone help to figure out what to do with dot damage? sometimes i just meltdown :(
https://pastebin.com/eyqwyMqs

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires