Les serveurs Sony redémarrent dans :
Ils devraient revenir en ligne dans environ .

[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Btw, regarding Ryslatha's Coil stats...
This was brought around many times i bet, but my brain just refuses to comprehend those "more/less max/min attack" stats :C

Can anyone explain it to me? What is better? Why?
Pretend that I'm an absolute idiot xD
"
Prof549 a écrit :
This was brought around many times i bet, but my brain just refuses to comprehend those "more/less max/min attack" stats :C

Suppose you have 100-200 damage foil and 30% less/more stats belt. When you equip belt, your foil's stats became 70-260 which is more powerful than before.
Dernière édition par VirgiB00, le 12 févr. 2021 02:45:19
Small noob gem questions.
1) Im put in foil CoC-MoltenShell-Assasin Marks setup.
Buts looks like its never proc. Its because coc lowlevel or this will never works at all?

2) in different guides im see in Surrender often puted Culling strike, life on hit, brutality etc - this gems will support integrated Reconing skill?

p.s. I rode expirience train (harbringer t16x6ppl) for a few hours, got some levels and levelup my gems, finally saved up for a good gun and 6l and now my char works much better :))
Dernière édition par iunewind, le 12 févr. 2021 04:36:42
"
VirgiB00 a écrit :
"
Prof549 a écrit :

Suppose you have 100-200 damage foil and 30% less/more stats belt. When you equip belt, your foil's stats became 70-260 which is more powerful than before.

So, the ideal roll would be...?

40% more maximum
30% less minimum

???

I just feel like a complete moron, but i just cannot grasp this.
Dernière édition par Prof549, le 12 févr. 2021 05:19:46
Yes. Thats correct.
In collaboration with Blazer and ludafish we crafted some nice theories during the last week and build something more powerfull for players who want to reach the ultimate min maxed version of this already sick build.

I almost finished the craftings and will test something tonight.

Small appetizer at this point.

- up to 132 million pob dps
- 5k life
- 79% block cap
- double curse
- all res capped

Thanks to Blazer and Ludafish for the nice chats during last weeks!

can i use crafted chest like you can apply add curse crit chance etc
"
lamkhuu a écrit :
can i use crafted chest like you can apply add curse crit chance etc

Your only sources to generate frenzys are flicker strike it self (chance on hit), blood rage (chance on kill).

Ludafish and I have discussed that topic yesterday.

There are some more tweaks like the elevated glove mods, redeemer chest mod and so on but we think that it will be just not enough to sustain the frenzys.

Another downside would be that you have to hit and kill something befor you generate those frenzys. Will be hard at boss fights where you cannot kill something - like sirus, conqs, elder and so on. For pure mapping maybe an option but the farrul is so strong not only cause of the frenzys.

(Replica Farrul)

- instant full frenzys every 3-4 seconds
- endurance charges to cap resists with high end gear and dmg reduction
- onslaught

im going play cyclone not flicker so crafted chest is better than replica?
"
lamkhuu a écrit :
im going play cyclone not flicker so crafted chest is better than replica?

In that case yes!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires