[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
pelisoli a écrit :
@Blazer780 whats the Gem setup for chest the 5L ?? thank you

flicker, spalsh, multi, fortify, impale. if u need more damage swap fortify for brutality.
"
Anabasis37 a écrit :
Hi,

still on cyclone with ahns and with no surrender. have 3 ex only, but found this one 5 mins ago. Is it usefull for this build. Its all t1, except crit multi t4.

Ty, still saving up some currency to get surrender. Doing pretty well with t14-16. Boss damge is pretty meh, but like the build.

yea this sword is good for the build.
"
Merix a écrit :
I'm looking at starting this build. I've currently got ~30ex right now, but can farm more pretty easily (about 10-20ex a day). What would be the best items to start with, or should I just go straight for the high budget after farming more?

take a look at the last section of the guide for progression.
Do you need -9 mana cost on both rings AND amulet? Or only one of them? The faq is written such that it implies you need it on all 3, but I see people posting their gear with a -4 on one item, and the OP's post of current 3.13 gear doesnt have any - mana cost.
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
Merix a écrit :
I'm looking at starting this build. I've currently got ~30ex right now, but can farm more pretty easily (about 10-20ex a day). What would be the best items to start with, or should I just go straight for the high budget after farming more?

So far I've got

I've got 17ex left right now and I'm not sure where it should go since there's not really any weapons listed in the guide between 1c and 20ex for the starter flicker weapons with current costs.
"
Merix a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
Merix a écrit :

So far I've got

I've got 17ex left right now and I'm not sure where it should go since there's not really any weapons listed in the guide between 1c and 20ex for the starter flicker weapons with current costs.

You can get a 500+ PDPS Foil with 2.0 APS and 6.5+% crit chance for less than 20 EX:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/gV6ObWjhQ

or Paradoxica with 200+ PDPS without % to Impale Chance:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/85wqKGqiV

You can also just use a Scaeva for most end game content. Single target just very slow once you get to T14+ maps.
Dernière édition par Ludafish, le 26 janv. 2021 23:22:06
"
Ludafish a écrit :
"
Merix a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :

So far I've got

You can get a 500+ PDPS Foil with 2.0 APS and 6.5+% crit chance for less than 20 EX:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/gV6ObWjhQ

or Paradoxica with 200+ PDPS without % to Impale Chance:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/85wqKGqiV

You can also just use a Scaeva for most end game content. Single target just very slow once you get to T14+ maps.

Ended up saying fuckit and buying this.

Need to grab the rest of the gear for the build now.

I dont want a progression, I'm already farming A9 sirus with 25m dps on my league starter but it's pretty much capped gear wise outside crazy stuff like double implicit corruptions. I want this build to be stronger than my current character the moment I switch to it.
Dernière édition par Merix, le 27 janv. 2021 01:41:19
Do you think an explosion chest like mine would do the work? So far I can farm t16 maps with ease and killed Sirus 4. I crafted my chest and it costed me 2 ex. Currently farming Haewark Hamlet for Harvest to make it better.

Also I followed your advice about the UI jewel and I rarely die to chaos damage comparing before. Thank you.

Hi,

What do you think of blade flurry instead of flicker/cyclone/blade storm ?
Worst clear speed but better bossing ?

I'm actually play BF, i have played a flicker strike build previously, but it hurt the brain :)
"
Pierre_Tombale a écrit :
Hi,

What do you think of blade flurry instead of flicker/cyclone/blade storm ?
Worst clear speed but better bossing ?

I'm actually play BF, i have played a flicker strike build previously, but it hurt the brain :)

I didn't test it but I think Flicker will still be superior. u can try and see.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires