[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Mekrat a écrit :
Good question. Some high end content. Maybe t16 tropical with delirium mod 4 sextants / scarabs for example.

And maybe some bosses like conqs or sirus? xD

sirus will take a while to spawn and I don't map anymore, will see what I can do tmrw as I will go to sleep now lol.
"
shadowrs a écrit :
Debating on whether it's worth to max out chaos res w/o using cleansed thoughts lol

I went from 41m dps to 31m, but my chaos res is maxed, sitting at 4.6k hp

that's very nice, not bad at all. dps is quite good to you don't have to go for maxing chaos without Cleansed thoughts. but personally I prefer maxing chaos res without cleansed thoughts to anoint something else lol.
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 20 oct. 2020 12:17:10
"
andrelb1 a écrit :

thx alot, cuz i got no currency to get that unnatural jewell right now haha... but i can get all the equipable gear......

about the build, did you got any idea how it perform compared to the ranger with Oro's sacrifice? in terms or DPS, tankness and boss killer??

it's far superior to ranger's version in every single aspect without exception. but it all comes to how much you are willing to invest in it. this version can get way more expensive than oro's version depending on how far you wanna push it.
"
Mekrat a écrit :
The farrul choice is just a personal preference in my opinion.

I stay on the normal one cause we genereate enduracnce charges on kill anyways and through a decent rolled abyss jewel you can gain onslaught on kill too. And for me I just want to have perma power charges up instead of endurances charges on a boss.

hey, sorry for my noob question... but how should i look for that jewell at the market?
"
andrelb1 a écrit :
"
Mekrat a écrit :
The farrul choice is just a personal preference in my opinion.

I stay on the normal one cause we genereate enduracnce charges on kill anyways and through a decent rolled abyss jewel you can gain onslaught on kill too. And for me I just want to have perma power charges up instead of endurances charges on a boss.

hey, sorry for my noob question... but how should i look for that jewell at the market?

Check my tree near the forceful skewering node. This is the one i ment.
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
Mekrat a écrit :
Good question. Some high end content. Maybe t16 tropical with delirium mod 4 sextants / scarabs for example.

sirus will take a while to spawn and I don't map anymore, will see what I can do tmrw as I will go to sleep now lol.

Good night bro!

What do you do instead of mapping? ^^

edit:

its my first melee char who is wearing sometimes a HH. Only my rangers in past leagues got it. Are there some mods we can gain which kill us on ele reflect maps? ;P
Dernière édition par Mekrat, le 20 oct. 2020 13:47:27
Hey Blaze, in your new build before you quit for the league what would you say about using an unsent ring with +3 levels to gem and sticking pride in the ring since you don’t need to reduce the mana reservation with enlighten that’s a free bonus DPS upgrade. The perfect unsent ring would probably be expensive as F LOL but it is a possible upgrade.
Those who stand should never out number those who kneel.
Is is Foil with 450 Pdps better then a 195 dps Paradoxica? I can´t get one of the superweapons you all have :) Could not find this answer in the FAQ. Just what i should go after but it cost abit to mutch :)
"
Mekrat a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
Mekrat a écrit :

Good night bro!

What do you do instead of mapping? ^^

edit:

its my first melee char who is wearing sometimes a HH. Only my rangers in past leagues got it. Are there some mods we can gain which kill us on ele reflect maps? ;P

I don't do anything anymore lol. maybe just some blighted maps at a time, or heisting.
"
Virel_360 a écrit :
Hey Blaze, in your new build before you quit for the league what would you say about using an unsent ring with +3 levels to gem and sticking pride in the ring since you don’t need to reduce the mana reservation with enlighten that’s a free bonus DPS upgrade. The perfect unsent ring would probably be expensive as F LOL but it is a possible upgrade.

yea a perfect unset ring can work just fine if u can find one xD

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires